1 year from now what do we want for Britney?

I would like her to finally be enjoying life almost a year into her freedom from the conservatorship (hopefully September will be the anniversary!). Joint custody of her kids, her father and everyone else charged and awaiting sentencing, engaged/married, expecting(?), etc.

Now for the selfish hopes…I hope she gives us one last album, a farewell tour, and a tell-all book/interview after her 3-4 year break cause I think we’d all be lying if we said we didn’t want those things lol

Im so excited for miss Britney Jean Spears’ future!!!!

• Like 1

Free from the cship, or at least in the position where shes happy with it, as in Jodi being involved in it, Jamie completely out and Britney in control more

in terms of career, ok yes i'd love her to be back in the recording studio working on B10 IF THATS WHAT SHE WANTS, I do hope shes pregnant, i would be so happy if she got that baby with Sam

whatever britney wants to do and is happy, ill be happy

5 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I can actually see her retiring from performing and becoming a music teacher or something

I think she'd be great at that!

I want her to be free, safe, happy, healthy, living and laughing. Surrounded by people who genuinely care about her as a person and have her best interest at heart, and are positive people who provide her with a loving support system.

Personally think it would be good for her to get out of showbiz  but selfishly want her to stay.

In an ideal world, she's free from the conservatorship, she's engaged to Sam, she has a baby girl on the way, and she's announced an album while also making it clear that she will not promote it, choosing instead to go on maternity leave and peace out for a few years.

In a realistic world, she's gotten rid of Jamie as her conservator, Jodi has given her a care plan that allows Britney to show that she is capable of taking care of herself and has been doing so for several months, which Rosengart has used as a reason to file to finally terminate the conservatorship.

We have to remember to keep our expectations lowered. The law takes forever sometimes.

• Love 1

I just want to see her happy again. After everything Britney has been through, she deserves to be able to live the rest of her life the way she wants to and to find happiness. I want to see her a year from now with that old megawatt smile that no one else can do, and a genuine. Not the forced one where she has looked so nervous and scared most of the past decade.