1 year from now what do we want for Britney?

Jumping ahead 12 months and Britney is (hopefully) free. What do we want for our Queen? Frankly if she wanted to stay retired, get married and have more babies I'd be totally fine with that. I would love her to write a memoir of her life. Her story in her own words would be so powerful and might be cathartic for her.

Skip
Ads by

Skip
Ads by

• Like 1

I don't want anything.

I hope she'll find love, happiness and all the things she's missed last 15 years.

She can move to Switzerland or wherever and dissapear totally.

I know she won't dissapear even though she totally can. She's such a sweetheart and she won't leave her fans who help her a lot during this tough time.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2

Herself? Safety, peace of mind, happiness and complete freedom :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

But I also want the fight to continue behind the scenes with her new lawyer. There needs to be justice for her, she needs to get back her lost money and assets, the wrongdoers need to go to jail and whole lot of people needs to be exposed and punished. I want this for her because these people do NOT deserve just to walk away from this situation  :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: