What happened to Adam Leber?

I believe Larry Rudolph and Adam Leber professionally separated quite a few years ago. At one point, Adam wanted to leave artist management all together, it had been quite a few years he was always “in the shadows” managing Britney and not up front, until he quit to become Miley’s and Noah’s full time manager. He funded (or stayed with) Maverick and Larry Rudolph, ReingDeer Entertainment.

He left long ago and was still working with Miley Cyrus, but not anymore.

I remember 2019 when this all blew up and he wrote on twitter something like, he just wished Britney to be happy. I picked up a tone of like, "yeah I saw this in the horizon but I hope she pulls through", but that's me

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I remember 2019 when this all blew up and he wrote on twitter something like, he just wished Britney to be happy. I picked up a tone of like, "yeah I saw this in the horizon but I hope she pulls through", but that's me

I see. I am now wondering if he quit because he understood/realized what was being done to Britney is wrong and didn't want to continue being a part of it. He didn't speak up though, he just distanced himself.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

He is still Miley's manager, as well as Lil Nas, and some group called Labirinth or something like that. He partnered with Live Nation and created REBEL.

8 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

He is still Miley's manager, as well as Lil Nas, and some group called Labirinth or something like that. He partnered with Live Nation and created REBEL.

oh right. I was saying Adam was with Miley still, but someone told me Miley had fired her whole team this year. Now I actually checked and he's still with her.

Sorry

11 minutes ago, Applejack said:

oh right. I was saying Adam was with Miley still, but someone told me Miley had fired her whole team this year. Now I actually checked and he's still with her.

Sorry

She fired her whole team while moving from RCA to Columbia. Adam was the one who she kept.

2 hours ago, WithoutAMap said:

Adam-Leber-2021-billboard-1548-1617650636-compressed.jpg

Do you all remember him? What happened to him? Wasn't he part of Britney's management? Did he leave or was he involved with the conservatorship?

He was complicit in all of this as well. What a shame.

27 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Not true Larry stopping bring her manager around 2015/Dead Petz era

Nope, Larry left Miley's team in 2013. He only managed her for about 6 months. Adam left Britney in 2014. 

Miley and Adam seem to have a REALLY GOOD relationship. During the Dead Petz era she fired everyone but him and her mom. She didn't even kept a Publicist around.
IDK to what extent he was involved in the affairs of Britney's conservatorship but since Miley has been so outspoken about the Free Britney moviment since the very start when no one was talking about and treating this as a conspiricy theory I think she  know a lot from Adam... Which makes me believe he is not one of the bad guys?
But there's also something weird... Miley's mom is friends with Lou Taylor herself so idk. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, Luiz said:

Nope, Larry left Miley's team in 2013. He only managed her for about 6 months. Adam left Britney in 2014. 

Miley and Adam seem to have a REALLY GOOD relationship. During the Dead Petz era she fired everyone but him and her mom. She didn't even kept a Publicist around.
IDK to what extent he was involved in the affairs of Britney's conservatorship but since Miley has been so outspoken about the Free Britney moviment since the very start when no one was talking about and treating this as a conspiricy theory I think she  know a lot from Adam... Which makes me believe he is not one of the bad guys?
But there's also something weird... Miley's mom is friends with Lou Taylor herself so idk. 

Which makes me think Lou is actually a social climber in Hollywood. It made her feel like she knows everyone, although it’s just basically her kissing everyone’s ***. 

• Like 1