Jamie Lynn Spears: "Dear Lord, can we stop this bull **** once and for all. Amen"

Why don't you just do a media blackout, Jamie Lynn? I'm not going to your social media pages so I don't know how much love you're getting versus how much hate you getting. Pull your pages down or just stop going to them. I would think you've have bigger **** to worry about when you truly think about how much you let your sister down but what the **** do I know?!

• Love 3

She's a horrible person for not defending her sister or being there for her and then LYING to keep the conservatorship going and lying to Lance and others of Britney's friends. Not to mention this, if true.

I do NOT like Sam Lutfi at ALL. I do not want him anywhere near Britney ever again because I don't trust him either. However, I can totally see JL saying that and if so that is just horrible.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

She's a horrible person for not defending her sister or being there for her and then LYING to keep the conservatorship going and lying to Lance and others of Britney's friends. Not to mention this, if true.

I do NOT like Sam Lutfi at ALL. I do not want him anywhere near Britney ever again because I don't trust him either. However, I can totally see JL saying that and if so that is just horrible.

Jamie is that you? It is this thinking that got britney trapped in this nightmare. I am certain once Britney is free she will reconnect with him

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Screamed at him? so she met him in public is what it seems to me......which is weird

12 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

Screamed at him? so she met him in public is what it seems to me......which is weird

I believe they spoke on the phone which has been semi proven because the family took a load more restraining orders against lutfi, stating he had been in contact with Jamie Lynns husband. 

Whether you believe it or not a blind item website alleged the hubby had been giving access to Britney again. 

• Like 1

Don't act is if you care now when you and the rest of her family treated Brittany as a prisoner and you all ignored her. Well guess what she gots a voice and she fought back. By the way she has a bigger family on her side that's her fans !!! Allow her to be happy once and for all. My prayers are for Brittany and her happiness.