“They took my hair vitamins away”, why did she say this?

2 hours ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

i found it a bit strange too, i have never heard of anyone using hair vitamins, its true it sounded a bit first world problems to me. But if it is important to Britney, it is important to me.

Huh??? Do you know how many women take hair vitamins lol.. almost every woman in my life does . 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

i found it a bit strange too, i have never heard of anyone using hair vitamins, its true it sounded a bit first world problems to me. But if it is important to Britney, it is important to me.

The reason Britney brought it up is because yes, to the average person it seems like such an insignificant thing to lose access to. But that makes it more cruel, that she would have something as insignificant taken away from her. It really highlights how little freedom she has.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Huh??? Do you know how many women take hair vitamins lol.. almost every woman in my life does . 

Not trying to fool anyone but I live in South East Asia and I really haven't seen anyone around me use it. Maybe I don't pay enough attention but I haven't even seen it at the store

12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The reason Britney brought it up is because yes, to the average person it seems like such an insignificant thing to lose access to. But that makes it more cruel, that she would have something as insignificant taken away from her. It really highlights how little freedom she has.

Gotcha! that makes sense.

But I was reading more on these vitamins, and if it is true that if you don't use them, your hair wouldn't be as healthy then I feel that that is the more cruel part of it. 

5 hours ago, iamxmickey said:

I was wondering why she would specifically chose this example to put out there? Any thoughts on this?

They don't allow things that show she can go "rebel"

Drinking coffee, painting her hair, driving. 

Britney is rebel by nature. And they don't allow her to be herself actually. It's sick . 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, iamxmickey said:

I was wondering why she would specifically chose this example to put out there? Any thoughts on this?

They do this to make her seem mental...she knows they're doing this to her to control her, but it's such a "minor" thing that if she tells this to someone else, they're gonna tell her she's being dramatic and exaggerated, which furthers mind****s her and she stars to doubt her own thoughts and reality.

• Like 1

"The singer made more claims against her father, including getting her driver’s license taken taken away, not being allowed to drink coffee, not being able to chose what she wants to eat and having her “pink hair vitamins” taken away from her. “That’s not abuse. That’s just ******* cruelty,” she said, then apologizing to the judge for her language."

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Wayne said:

maybe when she says hair vitamins it could mean treatment for her hair. That she loses hair if she doesn’t take them…. So that would be cruel. 

just for instance when you use regaine on hair. If you stop using it you can lose the hair regrowth and get bald patches back. 

so if they stopped her using that… that’s super cruel! 

4 hours ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

it's weird because it's such a simple thing, a non-issue. and they took that away from her because they have the control.

after she told us about the forced hospitalization, the IUD, setting her up with paparazzi, it just goes to show they control every aspect of her life in a way to humiliate her

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I think it was to showcase that it was not simply concerns in regards to her healthcare but straight cruelty most of the things they did. She even uses this wording after saying that. Whenever she claims abuse or punishment they try to rewrite the narrative with the perspective that they are simply "caring" and "protecting" her and that sometimes they need to say no or use certain treatments because of whatever medical reason on the sealed documents. Here she was giving an example of how they would control even the most trivial and harmless things in order to drive her mad or abuse powers given by the conservatorship.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe she takes them to have some hair repair due to dying it. She lately dyed it pink 

or she literally meant the Pink brand

GUEST_4ef39865-20c3-44f9-815d-25c863d555

Might be pink colored and she's brainfarting on the brand. I ****ed up not that long ago. I usually get Nature's Bounty that's straight up Biotin and last time around I got the same brand but it's Hair, Skin and Nails w/ argan oil infused. Straight biotin is white and these vitamins are pink. Kinda make me burp them is why I said I ****ed up.

And yeah, I do see the importance of taking hair vitamins. My diet isn't the best in the world and I got concerned about some hair thinning on my scalp. I think it goes hand in hand with each other. I think it helps to take the vitamins and to be using products on your hair that work for your hair. What works for one person might not work for somebody else so that's why I tend to stick with the OGX coconut products and Fructis hair oil. 

14 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Person shared an experience really hard one.. she was telling the world about control she was/is under and it included nails, hairs, millions of dollars, drive license, UID etc.. plus how they were trying to convince herself that she is crazy.. this is a little puzzles of her experience of 13 year old c-ship.. she don’t have time to tell u everything cause she will need another 13 year to do that lol..

I answered u 2 times btw so will u please answer me - why are u asking the question?

1) you don believe her?

2) want to discredit her?

3) hinting on something?!

again I find it strange and It will remain so until u don’t explain urself 

:nopingout_meme:

Yes, i do believe her

I never meant to discredit her in anyway

the only thing inwas hinting on was why she would use the vitamins as an example. 

that’s it babes

• Love 1
  • Like 1