“They took my hair vitamins away”, why did she say this?

1 minute ago, iamxmickey said:

I was wondering why she would specifically chose this example to put out there? Any thoughts on this?

maybe when she says hair vitamins it could mean treatment for her hair. That she loses hair if she doesn’t take them…. So that would be cruel. 

just for instance when you use regaine on hair. If you stop using it you can lose the hair regrowth and get bald patches back. 

so if they stopped her using that… that’s super cruel! 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, arama said:

It's the little things like this that can start to get to you and that you rememeber, especially when you've been suffering relentless abuse and exploitation for 13 years. Stuff that reminds you that you're not seen as a human with your own rights.

This

• Love 3

She mentioned it because its so controlling, petty and abusive. Hair Vitamins are probably, what? Dietary Vitamin C? They would literally give her a healthier appearance, and prove she can take care of herself. The worst that would happen if she took too many is an upset stomach.

They treated her like she purposefully overdosed; what she described sounds like the type of procedure that people who have tried to take their own lives are put in. 24/7 supervision, no doors etc. 

And ultimately, someone approved it; someone her treatment, someone ordered a psych evaluation, and someone ordered that she could not discharge herself.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, arama said:

It's the little things like this that can start to get to you and that you rememeber, especially when you've been suffering relentless abuse and exploitation for 13 years. Stuff that reminds you that you're not seen as a human with your own rights.

Didn’t think of this. Thank you for clearing things up 🥰

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Cause it happened to her!

The only strange thing - why are u making a thread about it?!  🥴

Why is it strange to ask a question? Why is it strange to ask how others on Exhale think about this? I’ve got a couple of great answers to make things more clear, so thanks guys. If anything is strange it’s your reply. 

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Why shouldn’t she talk about what she goes through every day? Finally she is being given a voice, don’t try to silence her 💜

She definitely should! I’m just not very familiar in the hair departement so that’s why I asked the question, not because she shouldn’t discuss it. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

She mentioned it because its so controlling, petty and abusive. Hair Vitamins are probably, what? Dietary Vitamin C? They would literally give her a healthier appearance, and prove she can take care of herself. The worst that would happen if she took too many is an upset stomach.

They treated her like she purposefully overdosed; what she described sounds like the type of procedure that people who have tried to take their own lives are put in. 24/7 supervision, no doors etc. 

And ultimately, someone approved it; someone her treatment, someone ordered a psych evaluation, and someone ordered that she could not discharge herself.

It’s biotin and vitamin E usually

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think this is to show how ludicrous their control on all aspects of her life, that they control even all sorts of petty things... like ban on coffee, ban on burger or take away her vitamins for hair, etc.
This is just pure abuse, it cannot in any way be interpreted as helping and caring for her.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, iamxmickey said:

Why is it strange to ask a question? Why is it strange to ask how others on Exhale think about this? I’ve got a couple of great answers to make things more clear, so thanks guys. If anything is strange it’s your reply. 

Person shared an experience really hard one.. she was telling the world about control she was/is under and it included nails, hairs, millions of dollars, drive license, UID etc.. plus how they were trying to convince herself that she is crazy.. this is a little puzzles of her experience of 13 year old c-ship.. she don’t have time to tell u everything cause she will need another 13 year to do that lol..

I answered u 2 times btw so will u please answer me - why are u asking the question?

1) you don believe her?

2) want to discredit her?

3) hinting on something?!

again I find it strange and It will remain so until u don’t explain urself 

:nopingout_meme:

Britney's body and her image are part of the "product" they so badly want to protect.  For her not to have access to these things would damage the money machine they want her to be so to cut of access to things like that in my opinion would be effectively damaging to team con.    It makes no sense to restrict her access unless they're trying to make a point, show who's boss, to get Britney to do something they want.

Many people take supplements for their health and wellbeing and given that this conservatorship has been put in place because of Britneys health and wellbeing, this goes against the reasons they wanted her to be in the conservatorship in the first place.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, arama said:

This, absolutely this. 

• Love 1