Full statement by Britney’s new lawyer Mathew Rosengart: "We will be moving promptly and aggressively for Jamie Spears' removal"

9 hours ago, The Finn said:

Yes! I got interested obsessed with Britney’s case only after the first public hearing, so I am not bragging or congratulating myself when I say that it was thanks to all the wonderful, brave and tenacious people in the #freebritney movement that this day came.

Without you fighting for her, speaking up on her behalf, keeping the hope alive and encouraging Britney to stand up for herself, she would have given up, there wouldn’t have been Framing Britney Spears documentary and all the investigative stories and public attention that followed.

I don’t think Britney would have had the courage to speak in public if she didn’t know that there were thousands of her fans who would believe her.

So I salute you all who made this happen! I am in awe of what you’ve accomplished with your love for her!!! 🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️😭😍😘 

To be completely honest with you guys, i wasnt even a proper Britney fan until Blackout. I loved In The Zone, it really caught my attention. Alot more urban and cool. But i was always irked by her corny *** parents and managers leeching in the background, it put me off really taking notice of Britney as an artist. Blackout changed all of that and then her legal issues came and i got real obsessed in researching laws on mental holds, 5150’s, sectioning, celebrities.. Even conservatorships but the word wasnt really thrown around alot back then. I was just obsessed with it all. I always KNEW something was off everytime there was ANOTHER pap video vomited out of Britney driving thru the streets or leaving court etc. And i always said to myself - theres nothing actually wrong with her, shes literally just trying to live her life and is clearly ANGRY asf. Even to me back then it seemed like they were threatening her with her kids.. The more i looked into Britney, her music (i already lived thru the impact, it was Britney mania everywhere for years, so i know) and then seeing how she was sticking up for herself, distancing from family and then when she shaved her head. I literally fell in love.. it was THE BIGGEST **** YOU - to her team, parents, managers, everyone. SO badass.  Literally LOVE her. But For The Record and Circus came and it cemented all the fears by just seeing how exhausted and over it she was. Even then. And we all know the story since… So yh. I wasnt even a proper Brit fan until Blackout resurrected my soul and i followed all the leaks / whiteout mixtape etc. Lol. It was an amazing time to be alive! Lol although I, myself was really going thru some dark days myself, Blackout era kinda reset me. 

Ive spoken to probably 100’s of people about Britney's situation from 2007/08 onwards, throughout these last 13 years and tried to tell people and convince, share documents etc, but i really haven’t done much compared to others out here - i guess a collective group of people with a common goal really can make a difference. Its hopeful. Its also amazing how a fanbase supported their idol throughout this entire situation. All the things weve been screaming for years, turning out to be EXACTLY what happened (give or take). This will all go down in history as an incredible story to remember. Historical. In more ways than one. So so proud of Britney. Its been a long hard road. But shes almost free. 

We all were able to find life through Britney, in many shapes and forms now she finally gets to find hers through #FreeBritney . <3 Its ****ed up, but incredibly adorable and endearing. 

• Love 3

Can someone help me understand something? I just watched a segment on ABC news and they interviewed a lawyer who was in the courtroom yesterday; he also says (alongside Vivian) that Britney’s information must be off because her complaints yesterday were matters over her person and that it couldn’t have been Jamie since he only controls finances. Now I know that Jamie IS ****, has always been, and of course that he was at one point conservatorship of her person as well, but could this be hurtful to her case? I mean these particular complaints WOULD indeed fall back onto Jodi, right? I know Jamie surely did awful things before Jodi was around, and I’m sure Jodi is not saint either, but if the issues she’s bringing up are recent then how does it link back to Jamie? 

I just hated hearing someone else other than Vivian having that same opinion! I’m sure there’s still plenty to work with to set our girl free, but I must admit that made me a bit nervous. 

Any and all info / explanations / insight is appreciated!

I’m feeling really optimistic about him. I love how he’s humanizing & respecting Britney already (unlike all the others) and seems to have already done more for Britney in a day than Sam ever did in 13 years. 

I love that he spoke to the press too because let’s face it, everyone else has (except Sam.. I wonder why). It’s going to get very interesting now that Britney has a lawyer working FOR her and not against her. 

Matthew along with his team of lawyers should have no problem getting this terminated ASAP once they go through all the files, accounting, etc!!!! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pawnshop_ said:

I’m feeling really optimistic about him. I love how he’s humanizing & respecting Britney already (unlike all the others) and seems to have already done more for Britney in a day than Sam ever did in 13 years. 

I love that he spoke to the press too because let’s face it, everyone else has (except Sam.. I wonder why). It’s going to get very interesting now that Britney has a lawyer working FOR her and not against her. 

Matthew along with his team of lawyers should have no problem getting this terminated ASAP once they go through all the files, accounting, etc!!!! 

Well there is layers to this, her father controls her finances and he may be in talks with people involved in her day to day life even if she won't speak to him.. It's complicated.. And Jamie forced her to go to that facility and for evaluations 2 years ago thats what started her wanting him gone for good.. So no vivian and this lawyer are full of ****. It started with him and he is still involved etc.. not to say Jodi is any saint the goal is for none of them to be around point blank ******* periodt...

• Like 2

I'm glad he wants to investigate whether the conservatorship was even necessary, he is going to take this to all the places the fanbase has been trying to go the past decade. Don't worry it's in the best hands - only a matter of time. What's going to come out of these investigations and testimonies is going to be very heartbreaking and disgusting... I'm sure this is only the tip of the iceberg. 

Where is the full transcript of what Britney said in court, has it been leaked? 

Since I can’t wait for the news of Jamie resigning or Rosengart petitioning to end the conservatorship, I’ve been googleing Rosengart’s  previous cases.

He won in May a major case and “Rosengart's strategy in invoking the Talent Agencies Act on behalf of a professional basketball player against a sports agency, was described by parties and in court as "unprecedented," "novel" and "innovative" 

I liked this part in the article, too:

Rosengart's practice focuses on complex commercial and media and entertainment litigation. He has been regularly recognized as one of the nation's leading entertainment litigators by both Variety and The Hollywood Reporter in their "Legal Impact" and "Power Lawyer" Reports, respectively.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/greenberg-traurigs-matt-rosengart-secures-025000567.html

You could see his fierce style in his first court hearing when asked point blank Jamie Spears to resign – and then repeated the request outside the court. I bet Jamie and Vivian were shaken by his bold move. 🤣😈

One thing we haven’t discussed is that his wife Mara Buxbaum is one of the top entertainment PR people in Hollywood (a publicist for Sean Penn, Jake Gyllenhaal and Michelle Williams). I wouldn’t be surprised if she was consulted for Britney’s new media strategy. 😈

• Love 1