Full statement by Britney’s new lawyer Mathew Rosengart: "We will be moving promptly and aggressively for Jamie Spears' removal"

1 hour ago, marchrose said:

Anyone else wondering what Vivian meant when she said that once he sees the full reports including the sealed stuff we aren’t able to see that they will all be on the same page?

EVEN if the conservatorship was somehow justified, which I highly doubt, there's two things that are very clear:

• it needs to be changed in structure (maybe change it for LPS) 
  • Jamie needs to go

I still don't think the conservatorship is needed, but I don't know what does the judge need to understand that Jamie isn't fit to conserve anyone, that he's done a lot of damage to Britney and abused the system, and that he has his own issues and probably should be put under a conservatorship himself. 

I really wanna hear Vivian's explanation for Britney being so ill to deserve a conservatorship, yet somehow being fit to work and do everything she's done over the years 

I also which Mathew pushes for the process to be more open to the public

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

EVEN if the conservatorship was somehow justified, which I highly doubt, there's two things that are very clear:

• it needs to be changed in structure (maybe change it for LPS) 
  • Jamie needs to go

I still don't think the conservatorship is needed, but I don't know what does the judge need to understand that Jamie isn't fit to conserve anyone, that he's done a lot of damage to Britney and abused the system, and that he has his own issues and probably should be put under a conservatorship himself. 

I really wanna hear Vivian's explanation for Britney being so ill to deserve a conservatorship, yet somehow being fit to work and do everything she's done over the years 

I also which Mathew pushes for the process to be more open to the public

Yet Jodi is claiming that the conservatorship is going to end! So Vivian needs to stfu 

• Like 3

Words can't express how happy I am for Britney and the people who helped her through the free Britney movement. She finally has a victory in this awful situation and I'm so ******* happy for her ! I have so much hope for the future and I'm also so happy that we finally can hear her speak with no filter and have the full truth coming from her mouth. I'm also happy that her lawyer genuinely seems active in her case and wants what's truly best for her and listens to her. 

I hope her "father", team and "family" are all shaking in their boots right now. 

I still find it crazy how everything we thought turned out to be true, even Sam purposely working against Britney's best interest. You can even tell that he didn't even help Britney prepare a simple statement which turned out to be bad for him in the end because of what Britney spilled about him not wanting her to express her concerns. You can tell that Matthew is on Britney's side.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, The Finn said:

I’ve seen here only the TMZ version of the public statement by Britney’s lawyer. Here’s a longer one where he starts by thanking her.

Everything I’ve heard about his statements in the court gives me chills. Here’s there to really fight for her.

I believe that having a fatherly figure like him to fight for her will be a healing experience for Britney, too.

His request for Jamie to step down was a genius move - that would be the fastest and easiest way to get rid of him.

Even though Jamie’s initial reaction was to resist Rosengart’s request, I wouldn’t be surprised if additional negotiations between Rosengart and Jamie’s lawyers would result him finally resigning as Britney’s conservator.

Another thing that stood out for me was the report that when he was asked what he thought of Jodi’s request for extra security, he declined to answer before he had talked about it with Britney.

Someone commented that Ingham wouldn’t have done so.

It was also such amazing power move in the court to remind everyone why they were there – not to argue who did what but to decide what’s Britney’s best for her.

Him pointing out that the conservatorship was probably unnecessary to begin with makes me wonder if he tries to have it somehow annulled. 

Someone was disappointed that he didn’t immediately petition to end the conservatorship. It’s because he wasn’t fully authorized to do that yet – there is (was) still some paperwork to do, but he made it clear that he is going to get move ahead to end the conservatorship ASAP.

I also liked that he mentioned the whole team behind him working for Britney. I’m sure that together they can dig up much faster the various crimes committed in the past 13 years.

There was a rumor of him or his company reaching out to experts in human trafficking (?) or some similar human rights violation, too. I can’t find it now, but it made me think that they’ll take this case to a whole new battle field where none of the other lawyers are comfortable or even competent.

I am looking forward seeing how the Knight Mathew will slay all the ugly dragons suffocating our beautiful princess Britney. 😀

mrose.jpg

I saw some of Matthew's profile and it says there that his firm specializes in litigation. Down the line, I hope Britney (Or anyone here? 😅) requests his firm to do some forensic accounting & sue the hell out of Loucifer and her lawyers so that Britney gets back her $600M hard-earned money.

• Like 1