Full statement by Britney’s new lawyer Mathew Rosengart: "We will be moving promptly and aggressively for Jamie Spears' removal"

1 hour ago, _genic said:

Agree with him except him thanking judge Penny:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Of course it is plain words lawyer would say to judge, but we all know she wasn't righteous or helpful at all past few years. Anyway he seems the right guy all of us wanted for Britney.

Mathew, go free our girl and get her crooked family and co.

Well, it wouldn't be smart to come after the judge that is making decisions on the case right now. 

• Love 7

I honestly think that asking Jamie to step down was a really smart move. And honestly, if Jamie wants to stay out of jail, he’ll do it.

It almost feels like a warning from Rosengart. “Jamie this is your final chance to resign and file to terminate it yourself before we come after you.” If Jamie steps down now, it would be the last real opportunity to claim that he “didn’t know she wanted out until she said everything in the last court hearing” and then he can pin it all on Ingham by saying that Ingham was supposed to fight for Britney and he never told them that she wanted to terminate. It also fits nicely with the narrative that Britney never talks to her dad so “how else would he have known except for Ingham telling them.”

Him getting out looking innocent is not what I want, but Jamie filing for termination himself and resigning is the quickest way for Brit to get out of this.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, marchrose said:

Anyone else wondering what Vivian meant when she said that once he sees the full reports including the sealed stuff we aren’t able to see that they will all be on the same page?

That's a question I ask myself too, from the recaps she seemed so sure of the fact that Rosengart will be on side con.

I mean we discussed this before Kanye is diagnosed and does not have a conservatorship and we know erratic behaviour of other celebs and they aren't either.

What mental illness could be so bad that she cannot decide whether too drink red bull but can go on a world tour doing meet and greets and make public appearances in front of cameras that a grown lawyer would be okay with treating her like an object?

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, marchrose said:

Anyone else wondering what Vivian meant when she said that once he sees the full reports including the sealed stuff we aren’t able to see that they will all be on the same page?

Yeah, she’s mentioning that ~grave~ mental illness that she has that makes her incapable of living independently. It’s BS. It doesn’t make any sense that she could have a ~grave~ medical condition where’s she’s close to death at all times but manage to go on world tours and perform in Vegas - it literally makes zero sense. 

• Like 6
45 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Yeah, she’s mentioning that ~grave~ mental illness that she has that makes her incapable of living independently. It’s BS. It doesn’t make any sense that she could have a ~grave~ medical condition where’s she’s close to death at all times but manage to go on world tours and perform in Vegas - it literally makes zero sense. 

It makes no sense and also Jodi knows Britney’s medical info and is still advocating for a path to terminate the conservatorship (at least she is now). And Lynn even said she is capable of handling her own affairs now, and I assume Lynn knows her diagnosis. I really can’t think of one mental illness that requires a 39 year old woman to be this restricted, unless she actually has had severe dementia for 13 years which doesn’t make any sense. She’s worked, she’s held a long term relationship, she regularly references events of the past on her Instagram. But Vivian always seems so confident. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, marchrose said:

Apparently Vivian also confirmed in the next breath that no medical capacity declaration has ever been filed. 

We also know from previous court documents (that I assume were real?) that Britney does not have a developmental disability. 

So, Vivian is just doing her usual self projecting that Jamie has only ever looked out for Britney's best interests. The fact that she had the nerve to discredit Britney's statement, and essentially accused her of lying, while she knows her cheques come from Britney's estate is what stings me the most. Unreal. 

As Britney said herself, if there's anything wrong with her now it's because of the last 13 years. This conservatorship has done more harm to her than good. 

1 hour ago, marchrose said:

She’s used to everyone being on the same page because they were all on the same team. That’s going to change.