Full statement by Britney’s new lawyer Mathew Rosengart: "We will be moving promptly and aggressively for Jamie Spears' removal"

42 minutes ago, The Finn said:

There was a rumor of him or his company reaching out to experts in human trafficking (?) or some similar human rights violation, too. I can’t find it now, but it made me think that they’ll take this case to a whole new battle field where none of the other lawyers are comfortable or even competent.

I am looking forward seeing how the Knight Mathew will slay all the ugly dragons suffocating our beautiful princess Britney. 😀

this :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 5

Agree with him except him thanking judge Penny:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Of course it is plain words lawyer would say to judge, but we all know she wasn't righteous or helpful at all past few years. Anyway he seems the right guy all of us wanted for Britney.

Mathew, go free our girl and get her crooked family and co.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

The energy feels so different from him. 

There was a window where I believed that Ingham was working in Britney's best interest but that didn't last very long. Everything felt like he was doing the absolute bare minimum and avoiding the obvious arguments to act pedantic instead. 

It's clear he never cared for his client until eyes were on him, and that isn't the first time it's been said.

Matthew came in guns ablazing, ready for PR junkies like Thoreen, who focus on spin. The fact that he's putting all the power in Britney's hands should say it all.

• Love 7