Britney in testimony: They were trying to kill me

I just can’t get over this bit 😭😭😭😭😭all our worst fears are being confirmed by her herself. I can’t begin to imagine what she has endured 😩😩

Thank God the movement kicked off when it did as there was shady behaviour beginning to come to the surface prompting fans fears. There’s no way out now, Jamie. 

• Like 4

They’re truly despicable. I’ll never forgive any of them and it seems Britney never will either.

The things they’ve put this poor woman through for 13 years. Psychological and physical torture in its purest form.

Drugging her, separating her from everyone, driving her to possible suicide. 

They made sure to set up a trust as well for the kids and that RAT **** Jamie Lynn! Ugh...

It’s just reassuring that Mr. Rosengart was very strong in his approach and literally said he has an entire team working on this case. She needed this man to come and wreck absolute havoc, pain and misery on each and every one of the Team Con members. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

like i said yesterday, britney is a superhero.

surviving something like this, coming from your own family, feels like a horror movie. hope they rot in jail. 

can't wait for her to be finally free, hopefully we'll see it before the end of the year!

• Love 3
  • Like 2