I don't think Jamie and Vivian have a way out now!

I am only an entrepreneur and not a lawyer, but I have dealt with having to get rid of a narcissist in court who tried to steal my IP... and the way to win is to corner the narcissist.

Based on Mathew Rosengart's awesomeness today, here are the multiple of strategies he can employ to corner Jamie and what remains of Team Con.

1. The very real conflict of interest that Britney's estate is paying for Jamie's lawyer, Vivian. He can request that, since the medical team, AND Bessemer Trust, AND Jodi Montgomery AND Britney herself want Jamie removed from the conservatorship, that he has to now pay all legal fees out of pocket and not from Britany's estate, since it is not in the best interest's of Britney's estate to continue paying for Jamie and Vivian.

2. He can ask for an audit of every dollar from the day the conservatorship started.

3. He can ask for sufficient medical proof that a "temporary conservatorship" needed to last for thirteen years. He can ask about why they didn't consider other options, such as helping Britney find a mediator to help her talk through custody issues with Kevin, since not seeing her children was the root cause of Britney's mental health issues. Why wasn't that the first line of action?

4. He can show the mountains of proof that this conservatorship was unnecessary in the first place and needs to be removed immediately because that is in the best interest of both Britney and Britney's estate.

Mountains of proof are here:
(special thanks to @notedyourhonor for your super excellent work on this, I forwarded your thread to Mathew Rosengart!)

Jamie is at this point standing on an island. His way out right now, are either resign, or resign + lawsuit, or resign + lawsuit + jail.
Vivian is so out of her league with petty arguments like saying she "misremembers" -- ALL Vivian can do at this point is try to escape without stuff ending up on her.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mathew files simultaneous lawsuits against Vivian, Sam, Lou, Andrew Wallet, etc. in order to trace where all the money has gone, and detail the degree to which Brittany has been abused by her conservators.

Praying for continued victories for #freebritany!

also, here's Mathew Rosengart's email for anyone with evidence to send to him! Let's help accelerate his ability to piece everything together and deliver it to the judge!
rosengartm@gtlaw.com

Edited by freebritney1267
additional info :)
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, freebritney1267 said:

I am only an entrepreneur and not a lawyer, but I have dealt with having to get rid of a narcissist in court who tried to steal my IP... and the way to win is to corner the narcissist.

Based on Mathew Rosengart's awesomeness today, here are the multiple of strategies he can employ to corner Jamie and what remains of Team Con.

1. The very real conflict of interest that Britany's estate is paying for Jamie's lawyer, Vivian. He can request that, since the medical team, AND Bessemer Trust, AND Jodi Montgomery AND Britany herself want Jamie removed from the conservatorship, that he has to now pay all legal fees out of pocket and not from Britany's estate, since it is not in the best interest's of Britany's estate to continue paying for Jamie and Vivian.

2. He can ask for an audit of every dollar from the day the conservatorship started.

3. He can ask for sufficient medical proof that a "temporary conservatorship" needed to last for thirteen years. He can ask about why they didn't consider other options, such as helping Britany find a mediator to help her talk through custody issues with Kevin, since not seeing her children was the root cause of Britany's mental health issues. Why wasn't that the first line of action?

4. He can show the mountains of proof that this conservatorship was unnecessary in the first place and needs to be removed immediately because that is in the best interest of both Britany and Britany's estate.

Mountains of proof are here:
(special thanks to @notedyourhonor for your super excellent work on this, I forwarded your thread to Mathew Rosengart!)

Jamie is at this point standing on an island. His way out right now, are either resign, or resign + lawsuit, or resign + lawsuit + jail.
Vivian is so out of her league with petty arguments like saying she "misremembers" -- ALL Vivian can do at this point is try to escape without stuff ending up on her.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mathew files simultaneous lawsuits against Vivian, Sam, Lou, Andrew Wallet, etc. in order to trace where all the money has gone, and detail the degree to which Brittany has been abused by her conservators.
YPraying for continued victories for #freebritany!

also, here's Mathew Rosengart's email for anyone with evidence to send to him! Let's help accelerate his ability to piece everything together and deliver it to the judge!
rosengartm@gtlaw.com

All excellent EXCELLENT points. However, the corruption in this is so strong that even small victories are considered a win. As a lawyer, I'll try to go through your very well expressed strategies:

1. This is kind of small potatoes since there's been an inherent conflict of interest all these years: Britney is paying for people to tell the Court she's so incapacitated that she needs to be in a conservatorship, despite the money she makes for all these leeches. In the grand scheme of things, Britney doesn't need Jamie's "money" since it's basically Britney's, and would probably be more willing to give him a few bucks to go away than fighting him in court.

2. Abso-effing-lutely.

3. You're on a roll - this is the heart of it

4. Yes but the stronger argument is why the conservatorship needed to continue. Team Con hangs their hats on the fact that Britney was being manipulated by vultures before the cship - financially, emotionally, etc. The whole rhetoric that Lutfi was an angel and Jamie stepped in solely for the purposes of abusing his daughter doesn't hold weight. People remember that Britney was in crisis before the conservatorship and think that something was necessary to get her back on track, which everybody saw when she went to the VMA's, released Circus, and went on tour shortly after the cship began. However, despite seeming healthy and vibrant during that era, Britney was visibly different after the Circus tour, which was a direct result of her learning that even though she did everything right, she was still being taken advantage of by people, only this time it was her family who was doing it pursuant to legal documents. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

All excellent EXCELLENT points. However, the corruption in this is so strong that even small victories are considered a win. As a lawyer, I'll try to go through your very well expressed strategies:

1. This is kind of small potatoes since there's been an inherent conflict of interest all these years: Britney is paying for people to tell the Court she's so incapacitated that she needs to be in a conservatorship, despite the money she makes for all these leeches. In the grand scheme of things, Britney doesn't need Jamie's "money" since it's basically Britney's, and would probably be more willing to give him a few bucks to go away than fighting him in court.

2. Abso-effing-lutely.

3. You're on a roll - this is the heart of it

4. Yes but the stronger argument is why the conservatorship needed to continue. Team Con hangs their hats on the fact that Britney was being manipulated by vultures before the cship - financially, emotionally, etc. The whole rhetoric that Lutfi was an angel and Jamie stepped in solely for the purposes of abusing his daughter doesn't hold weight. People remember that Britney was in crisis before the conservatorship and think that something was necessary to get her back on track, which everybody saw when she went to the VMA's, released Circus, and went on tour shortly after the cship began. However, despite seeming healthy and vibrant during that era, Britney was visibly different after the Circus tour, which was a direct result of her learning that even though she did everything right, she was still being taken advantage of by people, only this time it was her family who was doing it pursuant to legal documents. 

Thank you @britneyluv It's nice to confirm I was on the right track. Thank you for the stronger arguement!

• Love 1