Britney's childhood friend supports her on Instagram!

I think the last time Britney was with them was in 2014…they came to Vegas…all three of them.  MIGHT have been 2015.   I really think they’re very true friends to Britney, but I do wonder why her cousin is so quiet.  Makes me sad that not a single family member stood up for her.  Maybe some have done it privately, I sure hope so.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I think the last time Britney was with them was in 2014…they came to Vegas…all three of them.  MIGHT have been 2015.   I really think they’re very true friends to Britney, but I do wonder why her cousin is so quiet.  Makes me sad that not a single family member stood up for her.  Maybe some have done it privately, I sure hope so.

I agree. I don’t understand how anyone stayed silent for thirteen years. There is absolutely no excuse to sit back and be silent. Silence is condoning. It’s sick and so f&@&ed up. Shame on everyone.

• Love 1

Not sure if this was posted before but she posted something on facebook, it was defending Lynne which is yikes BUT in the comments she said 

Jansen Fitzgerald Fitz: "love u more and you know I appreciate all u do! no doubt good days have to be coming soon! Still so proud of my friend for speaking her truth!"

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Not sure if this was posted before but she posted something on facebook, it was defending Lynne which is yikes BUT in the comments she said 

Jansen Fitzgerald Fitz: "love u more and you know I appreciate all u do! no doubt good days have to be coming soon! Still so proud of my friend for speaking her truth!"

Britney looks cute in the photo! I’m not sure what to think about the girl.