Sam Asghari's sister posts Free Britney from BreatheHeavy's Instagram!

5 hours ago, enAC said:

GUYS! Maxi (one of Sam's best friends) just posted this: "something very exciting I'm having problem keeping secret happens tomorrow too..."  :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

Screenshot-20210714-223134-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20210714-232049-Instagram.jpg

Update: "Not tomorrow. This week."

E6UPxZhX0AQfXXN?format=jpg&name=large

Omg imagine they engage or even marry this week 😍😍😍

OK engagement may be more realistic 😂

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Estelleee said:

Omg imagine they engage or even marry this week 😍😍😍

OK engagement may be more realistic 😂

That was my first thought but petitioning to remove Jamie and end the conservatorship would be my first priorities.

One surprise would be if they’d argue in court that the whole conservatorship is invalid because of some technical/legal mistakes made along the way. That way Britney didn’t have to go through another evaluation.

Britney could also give a major interview to some reputable media – or they could announce that she’s going to have an interview with Oprah.

But my money is on firing Jamie and petitioning to end the conservatorship.

17 minutes ago, The Finn said:

That was my first thought but petitioning to remove Jamie and end the conservatorship would be my first priorities.

One surprise would be if they’d argue in court that the whole conservatorship is invalid because of some technical/legal mistakes made along the way. That way Britney didn’t have to go through another evaluation.

Britney could also give a major interview to some reputable media – or they could announce that she’s going to have an interview with Oprah.

Haha I still think they might get engaged,

first because usually the legal process takes time,

Secondly the team con once used the fact that Sam has never proposed to bri in one of their statements to against her. 

Thirdly, well, I just feel like the tone his friends used :" is hard to keep a secret"  is very likely to refer to a secret engagement party organized by Sam 😂😏 - - - - - - imagine how sweet that would be!!!!!!! 😍😍😍💕

• Love 3
2 hours ago, The Finn said:

Daddy rose said he was gonna look into why it was put in place in the first place I’m sure he’s gonna find something and vivan’s du***** already told him there was no capacity hearing