Ariana Grande says #FreeBritney: “You are so very loved and supported.”

4 hours ago, rennen said:

I feel more and more will continue to come out in support now it's been officially recognised on Britney's social platforms.

This.

Before im sure celebs weren't inclined to speak cause they didn't know her story or her side. Or if it was appropriate to talk about without her permission.  Now that she's gona ahead and given them a green light, the gates will open

• Love 1

A little late, but better late than never.

Who’s next? Taylor? 

actually at this point, celebs are not gonna help the movement much further. Britney getting her own lawyers was a major step and I think things will run much more smoothly from now on.

as soon as this new lawyer discovers all their theft and shady stuff he’ll have a very comfortable negotiation scenario. 

• Love 3

I'm surprised Nicki Minaj didn't say anything because she worked with Britney in 2011, Britney helped her by using her as an opening act on FF tour when Nicki was just starting and also collaborated with her on TTWE remix 

And also this helped me to remember one more ***** that worked with Britney in 2011 and didn't say a thing: Rihanna 

But ok, I don't wanna judge them...just noticing:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Love 1

I welcome all support & I do see the positives of speaking out later (to keep the momentum going)

However....Like someone said in here before & like I said about Madonna...it is spineless now that public opinion has been swayed. Now it’s like they’re agreeing with the sentiments of the general public instead of SPEAKING OUT. 

But. Like I said. I really do welcome all support - just have certain feelings about it. 

• Like 2
On 7/15/2021 at 8:32 AM, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Before im sure celebs weren't inclined to speak cause they didn't know her story or her side. Or if it was appropriate to talk about without her permission.  Now that she's gona ahead and given them a green light, the gates will open

Her permission? Are you for real? She's always wanted out and she spoke out the very first secod she had the opportunity. Had she been given a chance, she would have outted tem con way earlier :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: "Privacy" has always benefited those leeches, not Britney :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: 

Celebrities knew better than anyone what was going on, it was an open secret (they didn't know everything in detail, ofc, but I'm pretty sure everybody knew of her team from hell and how they censor and isolate her, they knew something was not right). Hollywood is small, the word is spreading very fast. It's not like they're operating on an island. The FB movemement needed celebs' support most in the early stages, when it was dubbed as a conspiracy theory and her team was trying to discredit it. Madonna, let's say, supporting it would have given it credibility (wait Madonna worked with her after the con was put in place so she must know something etc etc) and exposure. But they only care about themselves and their image, not giving a damn that a human being is being treated, in Brit's own words, like a s** slave, so they didn't say **** because it was not safe to do so. Now Britney's got the public on her side and her situation is the hot topic. I expect a lot of celebs to come out of the gate showing their love and support :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Where was said love and support when things were still uncertain (i.e. fans were struggling to bring the abuse to light) and a tweet would have been of use? Where? MIA. Now their support is useless. The fans pushed really hard, big media outlets picked the case, now Britney has her lawyer. A comment from Ariana means nothing at this point in time. Oh no wait it actually means something. It means that she wants to be in the gp's good graces, she has an activist image to mentain :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Also, I've seen people on here arguing that it's selfish (yes yes selfish of all words :orangu_orangutan_ape:) to expect other celebs to speak up. While personally I'm not waiting for anyone to say anything (it's long overdue, they're just hopping on the trend now and I see right through them), I can understand why some fans are disappointed when their fave is Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, any other of their kind. I mean I don't see anyone freaking out Mary J. is not speaking up (she's not a pretentious fake diva, she's minding her own bussiness, not taking herself too seriously). But when you're branding yourself as a woke activist who's using their voice to advocate for the greater cause (:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:) it's understandable people are upset you're staying quiet. Of course people are waiting for Beyonce Feminist Knowles to speak up. She found it convenient to show support to the oppressed multimillionaire Meghan Markle and her pathetic excuse of a clown husband, yet she has nothing to say about a vulnerable TRULY OPPRESSED woman who's getting drugged up with lithium, among other inhuman things. People have been sold fake cute personae and now they're mad to see that it's all smoke and mirrors. 

• Love 2