Prentice Penny exposes fans sending him death threats.

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

that is really wrong, and I don't justify it at all, but he was the one that revealed he was her son and kept talking about it

but yeah, that kind of messages, to anyone, involved in this case is just completely out of place and disgusting. Use that energy for the protests, to expose people, share documents, etc.

You know that in the end, Britney is only one who's gonna have to pay for everybody' security. They will all start exposing these trolls and ask for 50k a month. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

1 minute ago, rennen said:

It's trolls with little to no followers. What a surprise. Every big movement encounters them.

Not condoning it btw. 

Not when Britney's money at stake. Juno Lou is next to expose them and you know DAMN WELL she will be asking for security. 

2 minutes ago, Soso said:

You know that in the end, Britney is only one who's gonna have to pay for everybody' security. They will all start exposing these trolls and ask for 50k a month. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

then if she's so afraid, she should quit and let other judge take care of ending the conservatorship.

Again, I don't support this kind of behavior, but who in their right minds comes up and reveals to be the child of a judge, especially of such a watched case like Britney? There's a reason why Penny doesn't have social media accounts, or at least that are public.

So I don't think it's Britney's responsibility to pay for their safety, I bet the judge already counts with some sort of security because of her position.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Honestly though, it doesn’t make the situation better. The conspiracy theorists in me wants to think it’s her team doing the trolling as they acted childish today in court wasting time.

yeah that a account has no posts and like 3 followers... seems fabricated.

• Love 3