Prentice Penny exposes fans sending him death threats.

If only It wasn’t possible in this day and age for your enemies to create accounts with bad intentions and use them that way 🙄 Anyone thought about Team Con trying to discredit the fans here? 🤷🏻‍♂️ It is of course appealing either way, but I can’t see fans being this extreme and disgusting (maybe I just want to believe 🤦🏻‍♂️)

Firstly, the content in that message is clearly appalling, cruel, racist, and disgusting. 

That being said... there has been a lot of talk circulating lately  about "death threats" with Jodi trying  to squeeze every last god d/amn dime out of the estate for security. That account is clearly suspicious, and this seems very tactical to make us look bad. Also, I am sorry, but who the h/ell even cares about this guy? I forgot about him. His mother is involved in this; not him. And as far as threats go... they make us look bad, give team con ammunition and strategy, and also... I think a far more embarrassing punishment would just be them being publicly exposed for their crimes, imprisoned, and the media covering it all. 

The call is coming from inside the house.