Prentice Penny exposes fans sending him death threats.

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Who is even this guy tho, I can't the army is so cray, we be sending death threats left and right :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

He is Judge Penny’s son. He had bragged about his mom being a judge who “acknowledged” more of Britney’s rights back in February. Now people have sent death threats and other threats to him since Britney’s testimony.

I don’t know if these are just trolls or if they’re fans/#FreeBritney activists but if they are, then they should take the higher road and conduct themselves better.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

He is Judge Penny’s son. He had bragged about his mom being a judge who “acknowledged” more of Britney’s rights back in February. Now people have sent death threats and other threats to him since Britney’s testimony.

I don’t know if these are just trolls or if they’re fans/#FreeBritney activists but if they are, then they should take the higher road and conduct themselves better.

People need to chill (if this werr fans), it's not doing any favor to the movement. 

• Love 1

This is awful!! Why are people sending death threats?!! It’s sick!!!! 
it’s also not helping Britney!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

you idiots are losing her money …, Jodi needing money for security and her family. It’s coming out of britneys pocket. 

most of all it’s disgusting and so wrong to send death threats to anyone!!!!! Wish these people who are doing it would stop!!!!

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

that is really wrong, and I don't justify it at all, but he was the one that revealed he was her son and kept talking about it

This! He revealed to the world Penny was his mother, bragged about it and loved the attention he got. Those people are wrong for sending him threats? Absolutely. But it all started with him. When things went not so great for Penny, he also started beefs with fans on twitter. 

• Like 1

Death threats to ANYONE should not be okay! Even if the person is the lowest of the low, he/she should not be treated in such manner. Firstly, YOU ARE NOT GOD, nor serial killers/psychopaths! Stop it with the death threats to her family, team con and the legal personnel! Secondly, they’ve all been exposed, they’re falling like dominos, the general public is on Britney’ side, she’s got a class A lawyer, it’s done. This fandom should be above all this ****, we’ve been bullied for years. This is not the way. 

First of all no one should receive death threats.

Second of all: his mother is a judge and Britney isn’t the only case she oversees. The person making the threat doesn’t refer in any way to Britney – they don’t try to blackmail her to release Britney or make a right decision or such.

All we know, this might relate to a case she judged a long time ago in another court. It’s just that now the world knows who her son is. 🤷🏼‍♀️