Sam Asghari posts a picture of a Lioness following the hearing

I still don't know what to think about him. He's very controversial to me. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I do not trust him at all. I feel like he's only looking for his interest but however is helping Britney in his way. He's not necessarily a bad guy or part of the Team Con.

And yes I know it's inappropriate to say things like that in this moment when Britney wants her freedom back.

Again, he is not a bad guy, he's just not a good one either.

:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Spoiler

Yes I hope he'll get out from Britney's life when she'll be free. She need a social reset. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: don't judge me

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, setib47631 said:

I still don't know what to think about him. He's very controversial to me. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I do not trust him at all. I feel like he's only looking for his interest but however is helping Britney in his way. He's not necessarily a bad guy or part of the Team Con.

And yes I know it's inappropriate to say things like that in this moment when Britney wants her freedom back.

Hide contents

Yes I hope he'll get out from Britney's life when she'll be free. She need a social reset. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: don't judge me

Shut up for one day - also thank you for showing this is your second account when you're supposed to be banned on the other.

• Haha 2

I appreciate that he respects her but I feel like he does the same thing we do with Britney which is holding her up to some pedestal. I'm happy that he is in her life especially right now, but I just hope that he's more of a bf to her than a stan.

Also with Britney changing her mind about keeping Jodi on tells me that she might have some trust issues. She has said that she doesn't like being felt like she is alone and now with everyone on her "team" bouncing or being forced out I think she developed a trusting relationship with Jodi and doesn't feel comfortable having someone new replace her which I completely understand. I think she developed the same trust issue with Sam as well. She'd rather have him than someone new or no one at all. She even said how she is communicating with Ingrahm after years of him not caring about her. She wants to trust someone so bad. I just hope if she marries Sam he won't leave her high and dry like the rest of her exes.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, setib47631 said:

Hide contents

This again? 

• Love 1

I've said this before and m saying it again:

lots of ppl don't trust him cause he's young but to me its one of the very reasons I do trust him...

A man in his 40's would be like "omg I can't be in a relationship with someone who has the rights of a minor. I can't deal with her father. this is too much for me" 

I feel like his youth gives him the time to care, he's not old and tired and wanting to settle down immedietly.. he has the vitality and energy and literal TIME to see this fight through, to experience righteous anger at the injustices she's facing and encourage her to keep going.

Even if he is "after her money" (which is so not true considering she doesn't have access to it anyway) at this point, he will never end up getting as much as any of the lawyers she's had to pay all these years...............so ugh. 

Team Sam!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 4

Nice pic.I think we should stop questioning her boyfriend esp now. World were so cruel to Kevin. No matter that happened then it was her choice and she loved him and they has beautiful children. I think we should respect her choice as human being to live and love in a way she wants to. She was taken away so many rights. She deserves to live and be loved. That is it

P.s.And i think he is hot.

P.s.I hope he is a right guy for her

• Love 3