Backstreet Boys' AJ McLean opens up about his heartbreaking interactions with Britney

2 hours ago, frank194 said:

Bueno pero esta historia no favorece mucho a Britney, suena como que ella esta muy perdida mentalmente y no pudo reconocerlo. Esta historia no ayuda a demostrar que Britney es una persona mentalmente estable = / 

Cállate impertinente, no hables tonteras, no conjetures sin conocer el verdadero contexto de la situación. A cualquier le puede pasar el no reconocer a una persona por diferentes circunstancias. No seas dramático. Britney es estable mentalmente y capaz de valerse por sí misma; lo demostró todos estos años.

20 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I appreciate him speaking about but I really don’t think people should mention things like ‘She didn’t recognise me’. I hope Team Con doesn’t use that to push their dementia narrative.

I said the same thing. I sent him a message and commented advising him not to do it again. Y’all mind respectfully doing the same ? Public figures have to be really careful what they say, his statement is damaging 

1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I appreciate him speaking about but I really don’t think people should mention things like ‘She didn’t recognise me’. I hope Team Con doesn’t use that to push their dementia narrative.

They can't use off hand statements like that as actual evidence in court. That would not be valid, so no worry on that. Not to mention, blank stares like that can be very much an effect of the abuse she has endured. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Passionfruit said:

Cállate impertinente, no hables tonteras, no conjetures sin conocer el verdadero contexto de la situación. A cualquier le puede pasar el no reconocer a una persona por diferentes circunstancias. No seas dramático. Britney es estable mentalmente y capaz de valerse por sí misma; lo demostró todos estos años.

Ay la maric@ se atacó jajajaja que me dices a mi todo eso, díselo al cantante de los Backstreet boys jajaja a él se le rompio el corazon verla en esa situación jajajaja y él con esas declaración da a entender lo que yo dije jajaja

Que dramática dios. Dedeate la col@ un poco y vete a dormir. 

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

3 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Guys keep in mind that this is a person who has been abused for 14 years, isolated from the whole world, insulted, humiliated, over medicated against her will, threatened and forced to work! It’s like she’s been kidnapped! Like a circus animal who goes from the stage to the cage! She’s a victim! She’s traumatized and probably will always be! Don’t expect her to go back to primney and be perfectly fine as soon as the conservatorship ends, she’s going to have issues for a while or even forever after all this mess!

I just hope she gets to be free and live her life happily and in her own terms, I hope she heals as much as possible, surrounded by people who support and genuinely love her.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

This. You are absolutely right. The best we can do is continue to support her as a person especially when the conservatorship ends. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Ay la maric@ se atacó jajajaja que me dices a mi todo eso, díselo al cantante de los Backstreet boys jajaja a él se le rompio el corazon verla en esa situación jajajaja y él con esas declaración da a entender lo que yo dije jajaja

Que dramática dios. Dedeate la col@ un poco y vete a dormir. 

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Tenías que ser veneco. Vulgar y mediocre.

4 hours ago, car said:

The scary part that I’m worried is rhay the conservatorship actually DID do damage that wasn’t there initially… :(

I hope not, but psychiatric medications do alter your body chemestry permanently for the most part. They actually rewire neurons. This adverse effects are, unfortunately, highly possible. Plus 13 years of this kind of abuse are brutal. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

I said the same thing. I sent him a message and commented advising him not to do it again. Y’all mind respectfully doing the same ? Public figures have to be really careful what they say, his statement is damaging 

You are coming off as a “Karen” as I don’t see what’s wrong with what he said. As others said, it takes a while to recognize people as I too been in that situation and no point in being overly concerned as look how Vivian still overconfidently dismisses everything Britney said base on her “vague” memory. Sorry but you didn’t have to send him a DM, it’s like pulling him aside to tell him he’s parenting wrong. 
relax she’s got a good lawyer

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I hope not, but psychiatric medications do alter your body chemestry permanently for the most part. They actually rewire neurons. This adverse effects are, unfortunately, highly possible. Plus 13 years of this kind of abuse are brutal. 

So tragic 

4 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Guys keep in mind that this is a person who has been abused for 14 years, isolated from the whole world, insulted, humiliated, over medicated against her will, threatened and forced to work! It’s like she’s been kidnapped! Like a circus animal who goes from the stage to the cage! She’s a victim! She’s traumatized and probably will always be! Don’t expect her to go back to primney and be perfectly fine as soon as the conservatorship ends, she’s going to have issues for a while or even forever after all this mess!

I just hope she gets to be free and live her life happily and in her own terms, I hope she heals as much as possible, surrounded by people who support and genuinely love her.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

This. I read it after posting my comment, but totally. It won't be easy. And it's not only the abuse, the medications, it is not easy to live with the fact that the only people you should be able to trust, used you as a slave. She might even have PTSD. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I would assume she was heavily medicated and / or distressed. When you’re going through distress, it can be like the world zooms out and you get lost in a bubble inside your mind

not to make this about me- but I just read your definition of distress- and I think I'm in a constant state of it.:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I honestly read it as numbness. "My life has been sucked dry, have very little joy and pleasure so I basically act like the walking dead when out in public." I'm not interpreting it as frailness. I like "The Rifleman" and Johnny Crawford (Mark McCain) recently passed away. He had Alzheimer's. I had came across a video of Johnny when I got into "The Rifleman" and I see this frail old man that one has to wonder just how 'there' he was during that appearance. But I get it. Lot of people might say it's tacky if he was dragged out for this shindig. The man needed $$$$ for his care. Yeah, he was a regular on "The Rifleman" but check the years. I doubt even the main lead (Chuck Connors) was reaping it in the 1950s. Bet you'd probably laugh if you saw Chuck, Johnny and Paul Fix's salaries for the 5 seasons the series was on the air. Definitely not making "Friends" money. 

:48-1:43 seconds into it. I'm not getting that kinda vibe off AJ's story.

Spoiler