will.i.am talks about working with Britney on the Adam Carolla podcast: listen

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Part-2-william-ACS-July-12 (0:52:04)

A summary from @PokemonSpears:

he says he didn't know she was under a conservatorship, she said that a lot of people she work with they write everything, but she now wanted to write a lot on Femme Fatale (he said that instead of Britney Jean lol). So he suggested interviewing her and turning that interview into songs. 

He says she was beautiful, alert, excited. 100% in the studio. 

He mentions one of his notes: March 19, 2013 - we were talking about a getaway or escape to my dream fantastic getaway, she wants to soak it up and bask in the wonder of it. She said I wanna get away to the escape. 

She said "I don't wanna bring the love of my life to see what I love to a tropical beach with champagnes of mimosa" (he was literally reading the notes from his phone) 

He literally keeps the BJ notes on his phone :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

Related:

bwill.jpg.03bacfa4e43c8c08139295a76f50044c.jpg

• Love 2

I heard it - nothing really big he said apart from Britney is the hardest person to get a hold of and maybe Britney wants it that way or the people who manage her wants this! Apart from this I feel nothing is worth transcribing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

I heard it - nothing really big he said apart from Britney is the hardest person to get a hold of and maybe Britney wants it that way or the people who manage her wants this! Apart from this I feel nothing is worth transcribing. 

Thanks for saying what he said. Idk why people post links and that's it. Especially when it's a long *** interview. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Mike. said:

I literally cannot stand Will.I.Am. Can someone just post a transcript of what he said

He said that he doesn't understand why she's in a cship and he didn't know she was because every time she worker with him, she was alerta, looked beautiful and was focused and she actually came up to hom saying she wanted to write more instead of having people write songs for her. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

he says he didn't know she was under a conservatorship, she said that a lot of people she work with they write everything, but she now wanted to write a lot on Femme Fatale (he said that instead of Britney Jean lol). So he suggested interviewing her and turning that interview into songs. 

He says she was beautiful, alert, excited. 100% in the studio. 

He mentions one of his notes: March 19, 2013 - we were talking about a getaway or escape to my dream fantastic getaway, she wants to soak it up and bask in the wonder of it. She said I wanna get away to the escape. 

She said "I don't wanna bring the love of my life to see what I love to a tropical beach with champagnes of mimosa" (he was literally reading the notes from his phone) 

He literally keeps the BJ notes on his phone :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

There's more, but I gotta go to the Hearing thread 

I don't wanna bring the love of my life to see what I love to a tropical beach with champagnes of mimosa

I don't understand that part doens't make sense

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

I don't wanna bring the love of my life to see what I love to a tropical beach with champagnes of mimosa

I don't understand that part doens't make sense

me neither :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: maybe I didn't understand correctly, I was in a rush to go to the hearing thread, but if a native speaker can make the transcript of what he says, it would be even better lol

• Haha 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

me neither :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: maybe I didn't understand correctly, I was in a rush to go to the hearing thread, but if a native speaker can make the transcript of what he says, it would be even better lol

ohhhh ok I thought you might not be a native speaker lol.... its okay

• Haha 1