Page Six: Matthew Rosengart has been assuring Britney that she will be in good hands if he is appointed

21 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

That's a good question. In the past, she's been restricted from reaching out to attorneys she wanted to hire.

Maybe...:

1. Team Con knows how much backlash they'll get if they restrict her, so they're giving her a bit of freedom?
  2. They plan to use this to make them/the c-ship look fair and/or make Britney's speech look like an exaggeration ("See, we let her go on vacations! She can contact outside lawyers! Don't believe her testimony, she's in great hands!")? 
  3. They don't care because they all plan to deny the request anyway?
  4. Britney just doesn't care about the rules and is being a Rebellious Queen?!

Team con don’t control Britney day to day life anymore, jodi does. I believe if Jodi is really helping Britney with getting attorney than it’s a no brainer that she’s allowing her to talk to them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

He seems credible.

If he gets appointed **** is going to go down. Starting with ending this mess then coming for blood. Sue every single one of these leaches. Starting with family then working their way down the list until Britney recoups every Penny she’s owed and more. Send Jamie, Lou and the rest of her disgusting team to prison.

She’ll never get her mid 20s and 30s back so they better cough up and let this amazing woman retire like she wants to. Let her move to wherever she wants with whoever she wants and have kids like she desires. She deserves to be happy 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

That's a good question. In the past, she's been restricted from reaching out to attorneys she wanted to hire.

Maybe...:

1. Team Con knows how much backlash they'll get if they restrict her, so they're giving her a bit of freedom?
  2. They plan to use this to make them/the c-ship look fair and/or make Britney's speech look like an exaggeration ("See, we let her go on vacations! She can contact outside lawyers! Don't believe her testimony, she's in great hands!")? 
  3. They don't care because they all plan to deny the request anyway?
  4. Britney just doesn't care about the rules and is being a Rebellious Queen?!

Too many attention on the case. Someone has to deny her right to retain a lawyer and that this point everyone is pointing fingers at each other.

2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

He seems credible.

If he gets appointed **** is going to go down. Starting with ending this mess then coming for blood. Sue every single one of these leaches. Starting with family then working their way down the list until Britney recoups every Penny she’s owed and more. Send Jamie, Lou and the rest of her disgusting team to prison.

She’ll never get her mid 20s and 30s back so they better cough up and let this amazing woman retire like she wants to. Let her move to wherever she wants with whoever she wants and have kids like she desires. She deserves to be happy 

I want him to start from the top. Go after the judge that approved all this sh!+ to begin with. Sue the family last. The judges and lawyers are suppose to hold a standard of the law and they failed to do so. So start there. Move down to the family after. I can see Britney suing probably just her dad, because I can’t imagine she’d sue or press charges against her siblings strictly because of her nieces. I don’t think she’d want her nieces to suffer and they would if their parents lost all their money, homes and possibly went to jail. I really think starting with the corrupt judges and lawyers, managers….all the professionals…that’s the way to go. 

• Super Mods

I really hope he is defending her and not just leading her on. It’s gonna look good on him if he sets her free so I hope he can do just that and will get clients just like her afterwards. It can be a win win situation for not only Britney but him as well.