If Britney REALLY had access to her Instagram, she would be posting Insta Stories, not stupid captions

She doesn't have direct access. I don't think she allow to use internet all the time. Like what she said in court they make her home even like a rehab place.  So I think majority of her posts forced by her team. That's why something off in her majority of posts. And now company who responsible for her social media just sending what they want. Once they gathered all of the posts from Brit.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

of course… it’s logical. I don’t get how people still think it’s her content and wishes that gets posted lol.

I'm just so heartbroken reading this. The part about her not being able to have any friends that she doesn't pay for upsets me beyond words :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

of course… it’s logical. I don’t get how people still think it’s her content and wishes that gets posted lol.

Wow this really does say it all. 

I’ve always felt that Britney loved her mum but had a bad relationship with her dad (if we can even call him that) but in recent years I think Britney hates her mum just as much. She seems bitter at how weak Lynne is. She literally stands up for nothing and takes Jamie’s side despite how miserable Britney has been.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

where is this from?

hasn't been confirmed - but i wouldn't be surprised if its true. it came from an account that has leaked a lot of things; most have been proven over time. but this could be fake... doesn't sound fake but it could be.