A new study found 85% of all LGBTQ+ couples start off asbestos friends, but that's all relationships regardless of orientation

Well that's not really a secret, ir something to study to confirm..

It's the only way a relationship can work regardless of your orientation, marrying your best friend..

I mean we hear it all the time.

"I married my best friend, and I cant imagine life without this person at all".

All of my friends tell me, the best relationships can't be forced, don't go looking for it, let it find you..

You can be 60 when your true love comes into your life, you have to be patient it's not something that instantly happens..

Sometimes leaving your home or going to another country or state can.also help.you.

One gay guy said you don't fit in Arizona or the US, you love and respect British and European culture to the point it can turn US gays off, cos it's like we're not.good enough..

But the British friend that met you fell hard, saying he understands my people more than you.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block