Here's a breakdown of Britney's conservatorship team's expenses (millions spent, Jamie Spears receives $18K a month)

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This stuff makes me so angry as well. And it’s frustrating that we can’t do more to help so it’s just like…. Keep spreading awareness. 

Like I can feel rage coursing through my body right now. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: Something about seeing it laid out in plain terms just set me off. But yes, awareness is key. That’s why I give lots of thanks to and feel hope about the reporters who have done and continue to report out this story. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Just waiting to see a heavy hitting piece soon. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

thank God they're protecting her from being robbed by evil people :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: what would Britney do without her daddyy?

“Daddy loves you*!”

*your money and your pain. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

I can't imagine how much money they've stolen from her from the past 13 years. Her perfume empires earned hundreds of millions of dollars alone, and they're touting they got her up to 60 million? That's probably all she got left after blowing through her money for BS billing hours :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Jamie funnels it through all the shell companies he set up or companies he made himself president of! And doled it out to Lou, Larry, and whatever other leech came scrambling for their cut of Britney’s money. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 3

Every1 making bank on Britney. I wonder if us government would put limitation to money can be paid to a cship lawyers and conservators would they still claim Britney needs cship or they would just drop the case saying she is healthy and doesn't need cship.

By the way r those expenses  in the best interests of her estate. Doesn't look like it is. And it is all approved by judge? This is bad

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
26 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Who is this queen, Liz Day? 

She’s one of the three New York Times journalists who are now covering #FreeBritney/the conservatorship. She was also involved with the Framing Britney Spears Hulu documentary! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

New York Times journalist, worked on Framing Britney Spears 

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

She’s one of the three New York Times journalists who are now covering #FreeBritney/the conservatorship. She was also involved with the Framing Britney Spears Hulu documentary! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

So proud journalists are finally on her side. This also marks end of an era of scummy reportes bashing her:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

So proud journalists are finally on her side. This also marks end of an era of scummy reportes bashing her:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

There are scummy gossip rags still out there but overall, it seems the narrative has definitely shifted in Britney’s favor! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: