Here's a breakdown of Britney's conservatorship team's expenses (millions spent, Jamie Spears receives $18K a month)

• Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

What a CON

Truly. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: I mean this is just over a million dollars in a year. 13 years of the conservatorship roughly works out to beyond $13 million.

No wonder Britney’s net worth is only $60 million. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:
Edit:

Obviously I know their expenses fluctuate year to year but damn… this conservatorship is expensive to operate period. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

it took them 192 hours to petition for bessemer trust? thats 8 full days or 24 business days (8 hour shifts) meaning it took longer than the drafting of the declaration of independence of the united states of America?

And Bessemer pulled out. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: And yet they still can charge 192 billed hours for their work in petitioning them. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

As long as they keep their never ending piggy bank 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Thinking about it makes me want to explode. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: And makes me want Britney freed of this conservatorship so she can recover whatever money she can from these bottomless cash pits. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Imagine paying a lawyer $1k an hour while an international superstar is given an allowance of only $2k a week. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

The fücking audacity!!!! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: I want to scream

Spoiler

And shout :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Spoiler

And let it all out! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886be33646a0070ac3b93

• Haha 1
Just now, SlayOut said:

The fücking audacity!!!! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: I want to scream

Reveal hidden contents

And shout :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Reveal hidden contents

And let it all out! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886be33646a0070ac3b93

This stuff makes me so angry as well. And it’s frustrating that we can’t do more to help so it’s just like…. Keep spreading awareness. 

• Love 1