what if tomorrow they post this?

1 minute ago, 6or7CostumeChanges said:

Iโ€™d be deleted right the secondย :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

i mean as a way to show its her controlling her instagram... they hinted at that with the britneysgram random tag... but only hardcore fans got this. do you think they'd go this far?

btw if they do post that tomorrow, team con reading exhale confirmed. lol

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i mean as a way to show its her controlling her instagram... they hinted at that with the britneysgram random tag... but only hardcore fans got this. do you think they'd go this far?

btw if they do post that tomorrow, team con reading exhale confirmed. lol

Oh, I canย totally see that happening.. but if people believe that to be herย :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:ย now come On now.

• Haha 3

Yeah when pigs fly. When Brit has 1000 consecutive babies in the jungle. When she flies to Mars. When Lou goes to the light and Jesus actually letโ€™s her inย to heaven. When Vivian experiences a single human emotion.ย When the radar horse emerges as a zombie from its grave.ย 
ย 

I guess anything is possible.ย 

• Haha 8

Still wouldn't be convinced it's Britney posting. Someone in another post mentioned "controlled opposition" which seems like what Team Con is doing when they post content that seemingly opposes her conservatorship. A quick Google shows this definition for "controlled opposition":

"Controlled Opposition is when a deliberate attempt is made to either create an opposing effort to any existing power base, or, to obtain control of any opposition to one's own efforts. Some protest movements are actually being led by government or corporate agents."

• Like 4

The only way I'm believing Britney controls her IG is hearing the words come out of her mouth in court. There isn't a single thing her account could post while she's under a conservatorship that would make me think otherwise.ย 

A post like that would a) make me laugh my *** off and b) confirm her team controls the account.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, phareezy said:

The only way I'm believing Britney controls her IG is hearing the words come out of her mouth in court. There isn't a single thing her account could post while she's under a conservatorship that would make me think otherwise.ย 

Yep. If she says in court that sheโ€™s in full control of her social media accounts.ย 
ย 

As long as sheโ€™s under a conservatorship. There are exactly ZEROย other things her social media accounts could post or say that could convince me otherwise.

ย 

So if you want me to believe her social media is in her control, have her say thatย in court or get rid of the conservatorship.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, phareezy said:

A post like that would a) make me laugh my *** off and b) confirm her team controls the account.

Why would Britney talk about Instagram on court? There are bigger issues to focus on

• Like 1
11 hours ago, SlayOut said:

You forgot to add Cassieโ€™s emojis! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

โ€๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธโ€

cassie is one of those that think emojis are so coolย :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, SlayOut said:

You forgot to add Cassieโ€™s emojis! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

โ€๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธโ€

Right? She uses emojis like she's trying to recruit people into her MLM.ย 

• Haha 2