People who think Glory is Britney's 'baby' are the same who think Britney Jean is 'her most personal record'

5 minutes ago, setib47631 said:

Everything is said in the title, have a nice day. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes both album sucks. Glory is still better of course but full of Selena Gomez's rejets. Both are built around lies and mostly against her will. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I LOVE the blatant honesty. Don’t hold anything back, honeey!!

• Love 6

When I first heard glory I wasn't a fan I appreciated the quality of vocals but wasnt  a fan of the slow jam slow pop but over the years it's really grown on me. I still can't deal with invitation, man on the moon etc but I love that she's experimenting with her voice and I actually prefer the end of the album to the beginning ( I got what you want, hard to forget you, liar , if I'm dancing etc)

It's her best album since the conservativorship and the most present and actively involved in a records creative process and the most present vocally she's been since the Britney/in the zone eras. 

It sounds like she did multiple takes of songs rather than the one and done thing she's done since recording blackout. 

Not to bash blackout either I love it but she wasn't super involved with the creative process but she did a really good job at picking collaborators, writers producers and songs cos she has really really really good taste and she had a lot of say in it . I don't think she had much say in circus, ff or bj but I think she put a lot more effort into glory and wanted it to be a hit. 

It is her best album of the last 13 years

• Love 5
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I believe that Glory is exactly what Britney wanted to put out. I don’t even know how to explain it but it just “oozes” Britney. Britney said she had more creative control. I love the album. We all have different tastes in terms of style but Britney was pretty clearly involved in Glory . 

Britney Jean she seemed completely detached from except for a few songs. 

Same!  The way Britney just seemed to totally vibe when Make Me came on during her carpool karaoke segment.  She clearly loved that album.

• Love 9

Agreed! And I LOVE glory!  BUT.. she even said in an interview that she named it glory because she was tired of recording the album and her son said to her that it would be a glorious day when it was over! Even if she did like a lot of the songs ect... I don't think she enjoys the process. Not like she used to anyways..

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, neverover said:

This thread is a flop. Glory is very Britney and she enjoy recording this.

Why don’t you do something more productive  like reporting freebritneylive Twitter account cause it’s run by Lou Taylor?:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Well I did report FreeBritneyLive on Twitter and I actually informed you guys here with my thread about it. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Spoiler

Can't delete the spoiler message so :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: