Skechers: "We respect your voice - when you sing and when you stand up for yourself. #FreeBritney"

On 7/14/2021 at 5:22 AM, danny1994 said:

Effing Skechers is showing more support for Britney than JL :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Now thats a little sketchery isn't it? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Spoiler

@SlayOut coming with her lawyer to sue me for plagiarizing her joke like: 

OT: We have come so far, you guys! From being called conspiracist to having huge companies like Skechers say #FreeBritney. So proud of everyone who made this happen<3 :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Now thats a little sketchery isn't it? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Hide contents

@SlayOut coming with her lawyer to sue me for plagiarizing her joke like: 

OT: We have come so far, you guys! From being called conspiracist to having huge companies like Skechers say #FreeBritney. So proud of everyone who made this happen<3 :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

You after receiving a cease and desist from me! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1

Yes once she breaks free from this conservatorship I see a lot of collaborative deals coming!!! Get back your millions Brit that you can freely spend because I bet she is going to have a few endorsement deals lined up that are going to want her to her represent their brand and I CANT WAIT!!! And all that money will be HERS!!

Sometimes when I'm angry at humanity for being a bunch of sheeps, I remember myself back in the day buying Skechers, only drinking Pepsi and piercing my belly just because of Britney and it calms me down immediatly ! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Ps Bravo Skechers, that's very nice !