"Lou did a lot of good for Britney, she brought God back into her life, that Britney so desperately needed." Lou Taylor is behind the @FreeBritneyLive Twitter account - be careful

3 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Some of us have been posting about our “wariness” of FreeBritneyLive over the last few weeks. The account is fishy AF. But, as much as we want all of this to be “accurate”, it is not.  

Some of the information you posted is not correct and/or misleading.  

@Jordan Miller you would be correct. 

It’s confusing, but those tweets about “Lou” were posted by a parody imitation account called freebritneylive (all lower case), it has since been shut down for impersonation of FreeBritneyLive (notice the uppercase lettering).    

Twitter handles it would seem are case sensitive, something which I only learned recently.

23-E28920-D484-426-A-862-D-E1-F02-A0-BAA

Regarding FreeBritneyLive’s initial hotline number (since removed) being linked to Tri Star, it never was per se. FBL’s number had the “same”telecommunications carrier as Tristar (Bandwidth.com). Not that unusual, a coincidence perhaps, or maybe not.

It is “likely” FBL bought some followers, but there is no evidence of such. However, a “TwitterAudit” of their account (right now) reveals that the vast majority of their followers appear to be legit.   

534-DE172-BFEC-473-A-84-E2-899-CE99-EEEF

https://www.twitteraudit.com

The liking of the TMZ producer’s post is definitely sus, but it doesn’t prove Lou M Taylor or Tristar is behind the account.

You should make an entirely new thread with this information. I have posted links on here of FBL's twitter cause I feel their sources are legit since they were legit the first to say Larry was retiring before any media picked up the story. Some of the replies I've got on here from people have been rude.  People even going as far to  insinuate I'm Team Con or the FBL account itself when I am not. I've decided to refrain from sharing any of their links on here to avoid rudeness towards me. 

12 hours ago, Mar3384 said:

You should make an entirely new thread with this information. I have posted links on here of FBL's twitter cause I feel their sources are legit since they were legit the first to say Larry was retiring before any media picked up the story. Some of the replies I've got on here from people have been rude. I've decided to refrain from sharing any of their links on here to avoid rudeness towards me. 

There is no need, multiple threads already exist about FBL’s behaviour, which debate their legitimacy. 

The thing is we don’t know for sure who they are. Being vigilant is the best route.

As mentioned, there are threads showing FBL have tried to sow doubt about FB supporters, in that that they have targeted/dragged/defamed ‘That Surprise Witness’, ‘Britney Gram’ and ‘Hiatus’ a number of times. These are all legit advocates of the movement. Their tweets have since been deleted. They have no reason to attack these people. Other than sow discord. They also use burner accounts to comment on their own tweets and create a dialogue to fit with their narrative.

I would like to believe people weren't being intentionally rude towards you, just curious as to why you kept posting about FBL. Perhaps, you didn’t see the other threads about them. Don’t take it to heart, we’re all crusading for the same thing. 

I saw your twitter post about you posting about them on BH and what resulted.

Edited by Justin Woodpond

Well, this explains the account randomly blocking me for making a valid point about Britney's social media. Shady as hell. I also don't like how the account handler dangles info as "teasers" to followers. There is/was no reason for this. Either share helpful insight to help Britney, or stay quiet. Whoever handles the account is super active too.

On 7/14/2021 at 6:31 AM, Mar3384 said:

You should make an entirely new thread with this information. I have posted links on here of FBL's twitter cause I feel their sources are legit since they were legit the first to say Larry was retiring before any media picked up the story. Some of the replies I've got on here from people have been rude.  People even going as far to  insinuate I'm Team Con or the FBL account itself when I am not. I've decided to refrain from sharing any of their links on here to avoid rudeness towards me. 

Still only posting about FBL/LFB and having the balls to tell someone else to post a thread about them so you’re not the only one... creepy as ****