"Lou did a lot of good for Britney, she brought God back into her life, that Britney so desperately needed." Lou Taylor is behind the @FreeBritneyLive Twitter account - be careful

We been knew this… Right?? No? Ok, lemme just say it out loud then I’m done with it.

Free Britney Live = Lou

Lawyers For Britney = Ingham 

** EDIT— They’re prob working together. I.E., consulting the other. There’s an obvious link!

No I’m not saying it’s literally Lounatic Taylor and Scam Ingham farting out tweets. It’s whomever is dumb enough to work for those two morons on social media with an intent to spin things in their boss’s favor.

Although, I can definitely see Looney Lou Taylor tweeting as FBL since she’s nuttier than a fruitcake LMAO!!:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: She sure would!!:clownery_makeup_meme: I also believe Lou still has access to Britney’s Instagram not just Cassie. It’s likely a twosome posting fraudulently as Britney on Instagram. Cassie and Lou or Cassie and another person acting on behalf of Team Con.

I reiterate, Britney Spears has never been in absolute control of her social media accounts!! She’s been under a conservatorship basically since the onset of social media. Prior to that she was not personally active on MySpace or her public Facebook. Just her official website from time to time. Tbh I don’t think Britney would even post as much as the people running her account does. Just my opinion.

Her entire online presence is fake, forced, contrived and has been in the hands of professional social media managers at least until 2019 (we all should know why there’s been a shift on what is posted) but her IG is solely managed by those who are/who were part of Team Con OR pro-Team Con. What a bunch of ****!! And how embarrassing for Britney to have her socials F’d with like this!!:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 8
21 minutes ago, generation glory said:

We been knew this… Right?? No? Ok, lemme just say it out loud then I’m done with it.

Free Britney Live = Lou

Lawyers For Britney = Ingham 

** EDIT— They’re prob working together. I.E., consulting the other. There’s an obvious link!

No I’m not saying it’s literally Lounatic Taylor and Scam Ingham farting out tweets. It’s whomever is dumb enough to work for those two morons on social media with an intent to spin things in their boss’s favor.

Although, I can definitely see Looney Lou Taylor tweeting as FBL since she’s nuttier than a fruitcake LMAO!!:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: She sure would!!:clownery_makeup_meme: I also believe Lou still has access to Britney’s Instagram not just Cassie. It’s likely a twosome posting fraudulently as Britney on Instagram. Cassie and Lou or Cassie and another person acting on behalf of Team Con.

I reiterate, Britney Spears has never been in absolute control of her social media accounts!! She’s been under a conservatorship basically since the onset of social media. Prior to that she was not personally active on MySpace or her public Facebook. Just her official website from time to time. Tbh I don’t think Britney would even post as much as the people running her account does. Just my opinion.

Her entire online presence is fake, forced, contrived and has been in the hands of professional social media managers at least until 2019 (we all should know why there’s been a shift on what is posted) but her IG is solely managed by those who are/who were part of Team Con OR pro-Team Con. What a bunch of ****!! And how embarrassing for Britney to have her socials F’d with like this!!:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

How convenient it is for Lawyers for Britney account to be deleted now that Ingham is no longer working for her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

"Lou did a lot of good for Britney. She brought God back into her life, that Britney so desperately needed. [...] You little fans should be thankful to Mrs. LT [...] Theres bigger problems then Lou Taylor. She is not your enemey"

Yes,"God".This is her God:

R.7794f50442407c88a82c15d021c6e258?rik=z

I hate it so much.Because of people like Lou who say she is a believer and her husband is a priest or because of what the church does to children, they think God is evil and turns away from him.:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

The church was originally a place where we were supposed to be close to God, but Satan has long since taken it.Religions were also performed by Satan to separate the people, which works perfectly.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

No offense to anybody. I'm an atheist. Funny thing is I'm an atheist that drives myself crazy. You ever been in any situation where somebody's just not doing you right? Talking about something small or something big, doesn't matter. I put the shoe on the other foot and think about what I'd be doing. You call somebody because you need something done and they won't call you back. You waiting at your house all day because somebody is scheduled to do something at your house and they don't show up, don't call. Literally drive myself crazy because I would be the person that calls you back. I would be the person that calls you if I can't come to your house to repair something and I'd only not show up if I had a legitimate reason. It wouldn't be a case of calling you and being like: "Uh yeah, I'm watching tv. I can't come and repair that **** for you today. Gonna be another day but I'm not gonna give you the date so you're basically just left hanging in the dark." Shot in the dark: I'm also the atheist that wouldn't have stolen so many years and opportunities from another person's life. Because I know it's wrong. What do you think about that? The "godless heathen" might not be so bad after all, eh?

You don't need god to have compassionate, caring, be a decent person, have morals, etc. If somebody thinks religion brings them peace, I think I get that more from music. Music has been there for me. Maybe some of my selections for stuff I like are off the wall but if it helps, man, that's all that matters.

• Love 3