Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

6 minutes ago, Persona said:

Coffee is discouraged while taking lithium because it can affect its levels in your bloodstream, causing weird effects.

It’s strategic too. What do you get when you take away caffeine from somebody who’s being medicated with too many sedating medications? You get a very tired and lethargic person.

May be discouraged but it's not prohibited (by doctors at least). I have an aunt who is treated with lithium -not under a conservatorship though- and she drinks coffee almost every day. She was never forbidden by her doctor and never had problems with her medications because of it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, land said:

May be discouraged but it's not prohibited (by doctors at least). I have an aunt who is treated with lithium -not under a conservatorship though- and she drinks coffee almost every day. She was never forbidden by her doctor and never had problems with her medications because of it. 

Yeah not saying it is! Maybe I worded it wrong but I’m just trying to say they did it for a reason, just more things to sabotage her and make her look ill