Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

ALL of me hates that I will be asleep while all of this will be going on as Im not in America right now 😩😩. I'm going to go to bed anxious for this so I doubt I even sleep right 😂

All I know is I want to hear great news for our girl. I truly need this to be dissolved and these scum held accountable.  I need to watch them all crumble.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

I'm so glad my psychiatrist gave me sleeping pills for this difficult time tbh

Glad to see I’m not the only one who 

6 hours ago, Luiz said:

Watch that ***** vivian asking this to be postponed and a long recess... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

No way she will attempt things like this with the ACLU in attendance tomorrow!!!

17 minutes ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

In how many hours from now will the court time start? I'm in Sweden so the count is difficult. Thank you!

It's scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m. P.D.T. in Los Angeles.

so 11 hours from now, or 22:30 Sweden time :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: 

Edit: oops I calculated it wrong myself :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 3
Just now, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I'm so nervous now... God what will happen today? I hope we will get full info about what all parts are saying!

Note that I initially misspelt pm/am so remember to check my edit:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Also can't wait for today's hearing either. Too scared and hopeful to survive :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Love 1