Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

15 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

The music industry is evil and that's why God had to put an angel into it to clean up. That´s why Brit s so talented, beautiful, and strong. She´s not human. I always knew it. When she came as an angel on stage, with these huge wings during the Femme Fatal concert, EVERYONE was crying or had tears in their eyes. And I just thought: Thank you Britney for being so nice to us to show us your true self.

I fully agree with you :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: she’s a literal angel 

• Love 1

I’m so happy all of this is finally coming to light.  I feel so bad for her.  This girl is so strong.  She finally got to choose her own lawyer.   Loving the lawyer rosengart already. can’t wait that this is  finally going to end after 13 years of intentional abuse just to make money  off of her.  slay Brit.  we love you. Her dad and family are such pieces of ****.  And management… and she is going to sue them all. I love it. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Now I think they really wanted her dead((((

Cuz in 2017 or 2018 they created a new trust "BJS KIDS & FAMILY TRUST" + they also established a pour-over will that ensures Britney's assets will automatically transfer to BJS KIDS & FAMILY TRUST upon her death.

In other words they rewrote Britney's will and included themselves as inheritors.

This is so ******* scary.  

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Reading the tweets, i'm scared that britney said "that they were trying to kill her" by forcing her to take medications against her will. Team con could possibly tried to do years ago the "MJ scenario" (those theories are being more and more real) and eventually profit from nostalgia. If this was the idea, not only they're stupid, but they really REALLY deserve jail, all of them. It's inhuman. everytime i read something new, i still think penny should be removed from not seeing all the OBVIOUS signs from abuse and human rights violations.  

• Love 7
  • Curators
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And WTF happened in that trailer?? Where’d Lynne and Jamie go leaving a child alone?

Britney Spears said her issues with her father went back years, from when her parents left her alone in their trailer multiple times a week. She said she used to fear that Jamie Spears would "show up drunk and embarrass her," referencing her father's past issues with alcoholism.

You guys. I don’t believe Jamie was ever really sober. Even now. No way! 

She’d think a woman who has no control of her finance would be able to buy gifts for such ungrateful pigs.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Cuz in 2017 or 2018 they created a new trust "BJS KIDS & FAMILY TRUST" + they also established a pour-over will that ensures Britney's assets will automatically transfer to BJS KIDS & FAMILY TRUST upon her death.

In other words they rewrote Britney's will and included themselves as inheritors.

Disgusting family, omg

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

All of this. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Codex said:

I feel horrible for thinking she was lazy and lifeless during Femme Fatale, when she was essentially being human trafficked and likely suicidal… 😭 I wonder if they stuffed her with lithium back then too, for example in the GMA announcement meme…

Yes, I feel bad too :( I remember her last Femme Fatale tour stop was in Puerto Rico and this was my first time seeing her live. I’ve been a fan since she came out and I was so angry and disappointed. She was very lifeless and phoning it in. Like, it was her last tour date of a tour she did not want to do. After being lied to in the Circus era. And then made to tour again. 

• Like 1