Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

2 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

Unfortunately, that’s not how lawyers work lol

You can’t always pick and choose your client. Also, I guarantee she is in this purely for the money. While Jamie may be using Britney’s money, Vivian doesn’t care. She doesn’t give a **** about Britney OR Jamie. She cares about her paycheck lol

I’m also sure she doesn’t care wether Britney wins or loses, she’ll get other clients.

It’s harsh but cold indifference makes a great lawyer.

Walmart employees don’t care about the damage Walmart causes, they just care about Walmart raising minimum wage.

No, I know that. But there is a difference between a lawyer defending a client actively being tried in a court of law in their own case vs. a lawyer working to help a client with what Vivian is helping Jamie with. If your client is asking you to act unethically, even if you are court ordered attorney you can ask to be excused, and if you act on it - you can be held liable for it, and rightly so. 

Vivian is not an innocent lamb here who is just doing the ungrateful but much needed job of providing violent criminals with legal representation. Such a lawyer I agree does not deserve hate for just doing their job. But Vivian is not just doing her job imo, she is doing it in an unethical way and therefore is a bit more deserving of any heat coming her way. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This is so sweet and so true. I became a fan for her music but I stayed because of her. She was not meant for this industry (she simply is too sweet and too down to earth, she has never been fame hungry), but I believe God allowed her to be part of the industry to be a light in the midst of darkness and to reach the lives of so many people. She is such a strong woman. I admire her strength and her resilience so much 🥺 I will also love her and support her until my very last day on this earth.

The music industry is evil and that's why God had to put an angel into it to clean up. That´s why Brit s so talented, beautiful, and strong. She´s not human. I always knew it. When she came as an angel on stage, with these huge wings during the Femme Fatal concert, EVERYONE was crying or had tears in their eyes. And I just thought: Thank you Britney for being so nice to us to show us your true self.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

The music industry is evil and that's why God had to put an angel into it to clean up. That´s why Brit s so talented, beautiful, and strong. She´s not human. I always knew it. When she came as an angel on stage, with these huge wings during the Femme Fatal concert, EVERYONE was crying or had tears in their eyes. And I just thought: Thank you Britney for being so nice to us to show us your true self.

I fully agree with you :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: she’s a literal angel 

• Love 1

I’m so happy all of this is finally coming to light.  I feel so bad for her.  This girl is so strong.  She finally got to choose her own lawyer.   Loving the lawyer rosengart already. can’t wait that this is  finally going to end after 13 years of intentional abuse just to make money  off of her.  slay Brit.  we love you. Her dad and family are such pieces of ****.  And management… and she is going to sue them all. I love it. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Now I think they really wanted her dead((((

Cuz in 2017 or 2018 they created a new trust "BJS KIDS & FAMILY TRUST" + they also established a pour-over will that ensures Britney's assets will automatically transfer to BJS KIDS & FAMILY TRUST upon her death.

In other words they rewrote Britney's will and included themselves as inheritors.

This is so ******* scary.  

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Reading the tweets, i'm scared that britney said "that they were trying to kill her" by forcing her to take medications against her will. Team con could possibly tried to do years ago the "MJ scenario" (those theories are being more and more real) and eventually profit from nostalgia. If this was the idea, not only they're stupid, but they really REALLY deserve jail, all of them. It's inhuman. everytime i read something new, i still think penny should be removed from not seeing all the OBVIOUS signs from abuse and human rights violations.  

• Love 7