Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Do we know if this was actually said? Is this Twitter account there at the hearing or something?

Hope fan accounts are being responsible in sharing actual quotes and not just making stuff up.

Can’t wait to see these quotes verified in NYT or CNN.

I think this account is there because alot of stuff is being said by others also. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

If she'd had a heart she would have done that years ago. What she have is a fear now when the whole world is watching.

I still believe she is on pay role too

Wendy Testaburger No GIF by Webtalkshow

She wasn't responsible for Britney's case years ago , she's only involved since this year , you're confusing her With the previous judge .... I'm still not a fan of Penny until the whole thing is over , but for now she actually made a good decision finally unlike the other judge who completely ignored Britney's requests....

• Love 1

Britney Spears allowed to hire her own attorney in conservatorship battle

From CNN's Chloe Melas

A request by Britney Spears to hire her own attorney to represent her in her ongoing conservatorship battle has been granted by a Los Angeles Superior Court judge. 

Spears has retained former federal prosecutor Mathew Rosengart, who attended the hearing Wednesday.

The decision came after Spears told Judge Brenda Penny at a hearing last month that she wanted to hire her own attorney to advocate on her behalf, stating that she had been forced by her conservators to perform, take lithium and remain on birth control against her will.”

Since the inception of Spears’ conservatorship in 2008, Samuel D. Ingham has been her court-appointed counsel. He submitted his petition to resign on July 6 after Spears criticized him and asked the court if she could hire her own counsel.

That's it??

• Love 1

clearly after all of this, jamie can no longer escape from go to prison. britney's statements are already on social media and the GP's pressure to see this man behind bars will keep increasing. 

also, i hope there WILL BE NO MERCY for jamie lynn, she knew and she prefered to keep quiet, i hope she gets out of that netflix's show she's in. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1