Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

3 minutes ago, Mike. said:

Am I to understand no one in that courtroom has an apple watch? I can record audio at a VERY high quality from my apple watch and it stores it to the cloud. Why cant someone in the courtroom do that and upload after?

To be honest, I don't think that would be a good service to the movement. And that person would face serious legal trouble. Let's be happy we have livetweets from atteendees!

• Love 1
Just now, RomallowsJean said:

To be honest, I don't think that would be a good service to the movement. And that person would face serious legal trouble. Let's be happy we have livetweets from atteendees!

You're right. My mistake. It isnt illegal to record without consent in the state I live in. Whoops.

I'm trying to manage my expectations, so I think the biggest change will be the Britney can choose her own counsel. The court dates after this is when thing will really start to change. 

I'm so proud of her for standing up for herself! I know it has to been scary, but I think she knows the power she has. She just needed to be reminded!!!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Mike. said:

Right. Because real audio isn't better than secondhand accounts of what went transpired. Totally

it's illegal. it doesn't look good for the movement either if we aren't following the rules. also team con would do anything to spin a crazy story against the 'conspiracy' which is ironic considering the whole thing is corrupt

• Like 1