Britney Spears' requested lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, has agreed to represent her in ongoing conservatorship battle

The one thing that really concerns me that is in this article is where it says how Jamie can deny Britney her choice of attorney. I pray as **** that the judge does the right thing here and doesn't side with Jamie.  Is anyone else worried about this? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mar3384 said:

The one thing that really concerns me that is in this article is where it says how Jamie can deny Britney her choice of attorney. I pray as **** that the judge does the right thing here and doesn't side with Jamie.  Is anyone else worried about this? 

The article is wrong it’s TMZ

1 minute ago, Mar3384 said:

that's TMZ signature, they're always been pro-conservatorship, pro-Jamie 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

even if Britney wants to hire this attorney, does her father needs to approve it? bc he's the one that controls the money!

As her guardian, however, he is obliged to act in Britney's best interests. If the court agrees, he has no chance of denying this lawyer

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Aep said:

Bc he’s a narcissist 

This!!!!   Colon is the definition of a narcissist.  Using Britney's success as his own and erase his own life's failures without seeing the harm he is causing to everyone.  Classic narcissist. Not surprising given his own upbringing.  Really really tragic. 

34 minutes ago, Aep said:

Literally narcissist can’t let stuff go, they have to win at any cost. They have no empathy for their victims period

100% and in their eyes they don't have victims.  They are heroes.  This man is the one with the mental health problems and projecting them onto Britney.  I bet in his mind this is his redemption for failing at his own life. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Prachi said:

Still I don't understand, I mean think about it - guy is old, world has turned against him, he has so much to loose - soured his relationship with Britney - I just don't get this. 

Besides power, it is probably the fear to go to jail. No matter how bad Lou was (allegedly) everything that went on was his responsibility and Andrew’s at some point, so they probably want to avoid going to jail. I believe that what we know it’s just the tip of the iceberg. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Prachi said:

Still I don't understand, I mean think about it - guy is old, world has turned against him, he has so much to loose - soured his relationship with Britney - I just don't get this. 

He could be afraid she'll sue him if she's free. And she'll tell all that he did and ruin him even more. When you've dug a hole this deep you are kinda stuck in it. People like him won't admit they are wrong.

• Love 1