BreatheHeavy on Ireland AM morning show (video)

• Leader
20 hours ago, Prachi said:

SPREAD THE WORD, J :neydedance_purple:

Getting to work work :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

19 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

Really good work.

Was this like a national morning show?

Thank you! And yes I believe it was :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

19 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

What can I say, Ireland loves you Jordan! 

You can be our honorary leprechaun

St Patricks Day Food GIF by Lucky Charms

Lmao :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Leader
16 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

@Jordan Miller this interview seems to be gaining new life on twitter, you're being mercilessly dragged by some big accounts because they believe the hosts are calling you "the founder of the Free Britney movement" - any comment?

Let me get this straight: I am being dragged for something someone else said about me? Is that right? 

Also I believe I know who you're talking about and this person gives me major negative vibes. If I saw them on the street I would literally run the other way. I blocked them forever ago.

Me being mercilessly dragged on Twitter what's new :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: I don't want any drama. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Let me get this straight: I am being dragged for something someone else said about me? Is that right? 

Yeah, I was pretty sure you didn't asked to be called that, also, it's kind of debatable whether that's even what they meant when they said it but I figured I'd ask. It's pretty ridiculous that people are getting behind this like they've uncovered some kind of scandal or something. It's literally the least of our problems given what Britney is going through right now.