Is Britney from Mississippi or Louisiana?

5 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Yes she’s from Kentwood but was born in Mississippi do yo know hospital. As soon as she was released she went home to kentwood. I hate when people from Mississippi try to claim her, she never stayed there in her life 

They really do! I’ve heard fans from Mississippi say “She’s actually from MS because she was born here.” Also, in trivia games they will ask trick questions like “Where is Britney Spears from?” And the right answer will be MS because she was born there.

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

When she said the nearest Wal Mart was 30 Miles away, so I guarantee that they even have to go to McComb to get groceries. That must mean a lot of coolers for milk and stuff that's perishable in warm weather..

How on earth did the Spears family survive? In Lynne’s book, she says that they could barely afford electricity and had to borrow money from friends for gas. If the nearest food market was 30 miles away, the Spears family probably only went grocery shopping once a month or so as frequent trips would burn up gas. They really struggled. It makes sense why Jamie is very money hungry. He doesn’t want to live in poverty again! Britney is the true definition of the American dream. Coming from humble beginnings in a small town and making it big! Bless her heart!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Alexa James said:

They really do! I’ve heard fans from Mississippi say “She’s actually from MS because she was born here.” Also, in trivia games they will ask trick questions like “Where is Britney Spears from?” And the right answer will be MS because she was born there.

lol we really do try to claim it!! I actually know a few people who grew up with her and they live in MS and went to school with her so I guess that's why

11 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

they went to school with her, parklane academy which is in mccomb

I looked up Parklane Academy. It’s a private school in MS. Britney, Bryan, and Jamie Lynn all went to school there at one point or another. I’m guessing that Hamie and Lynne sent them there because the quality of education within the public school system in Kentwood was not that great. 

I just found out that her younger son, Jayden was hospitalized at the Southwestern Mississippi Hospital  in McComb, MS in 2008 after contracting a stomach virus. Apparently, she brought the kids home to Kentwood and Jayden became very sick shortly after arriving. Britney had to bring him to that hospital in McComb because there weren’t many medical resources in Kentwood and Southwestern Hospital was the nearest health care facility at the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if Britney, Bryan, and Jamie were all born in that same hospital, as it’s a very big facility and offers state of the art healthcare for rural populations.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Alexa James said:

I looked up Parklane Academy. It’s a private school in MS. Britney, Bryan, and Jamie Lynn all went to school there at one point or another. I’m guessing that Hamie and Lynne sent them there because the quality of education within the public school system in Kentwood was not that great. 

....the other surrounding schools in that area (mccomb and kentwood) are horrible.....at least that's what my co worker told me. And actually my friend's grandmother who lives in mccomb right said you can't go to walmart with out being robbed right now. I knew it was bad in mccomb but I didn't know it had gotten that bad