ELECTROSHOCK THERAPY?! REAL Reason Britney Was Put in Conservatorship

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I understand completely about this topic.

I actually DID ECT for 2 years cause I had severe depression due to a major loss in my life

and I HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT!

I would wake up from it feeling nauseous, vomiting, couldnt face bright lights and couldnt walk upright for hours.

I also hated the multiple needles they put in me to put me under anesthesia and how they wouldnt let me be released from it.

I felt forced against my will to take it even when I insisted cause I signed a contract that I should've read.

But anyways:

Overall it HAS affected my memory and 2 years later, I STILL have memory problems

even though im fkn 27!

It was probably one of the WORST times in my life and yet ironically I cant forget that.

Sorry if im talking too much about myself:

I just wanted to share my experience of what ECT was like.

What the actual fk? 

Is that LEGAL on the US? 

That's an ilegal procedure in my country and like medieval stuff. 

Sorry u have to go through that dude, keep strong

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

her second one lasted two weeks.

still, i don't know if they did that to her or something, but i do have reason to believe she went through ECT in the 2010s. I mean, it's safe and the such. But it can be painful and it's only a last resort when the meds don't work.

Yeah and even during the longer second stay—that’s not enough time to have fully tried out different medications. You have to give things time to even see if they’re working.

What doctor uses ECT as one of the first things to try? 

Britney if this happened to you I'm so sorry 

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

We love you, we believe you, we support you.

y'all, is this Moonwalk person legit?

it almost feels too personal for the public to be talking about this detail cause it's so dark. 

the lines are getting blurry between sharing enough information for the right people to help her... and this turning into a celebrity true crime story to be consumed as entertainment. 

However, everything on the timeline that happened at the beginning of this conservatorship needs to be investigated! there's so many details where you see just how corrupt it all was to begin with even if it was meant to be "temporary". 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I understand completely about this topic.

I actually DID ECT for 2 years cause I had severe depression due to a major loss in my life

and I HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT!

I would wake up from it feeling nauseous, vomiting, couldnt face bright lights and couldnt walk upright for hours.

I also hated the multiple needles they put in me to put me under anesthesia and how they wouldnt let me be released from it.

I felt forced against my will to take it even when I insisted cause I signed a contract that I should've read.

But anyways:

Overall it HAS affected my memory and 2 years later, I STILL have memory problems

even though im fkn 27!

It was probably one of the WORST times in my life and yet ironically I cant forget that.

Sorry if im talking too much about myself:

I just wanted to share my experience of what ECT was like.

OMG,you did?:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: I feel so sorry for you and hope you will get completely healthy soon and never need it again!!!:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

In Germany we have a successful singer and producer, Hubert Kah.Because of him, I know how bad that is. And that electroshocks are only very rarely used today,if nothing else helps.

He has been battering depression for decades, medication and psychotherapy do not work.

I pray for you and hope you get well.I'm so sorry!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

If this happened to her, I wonder why she didn't bring it up in her speech? She spoke about the Lithium, but not this? IDK, I'm not sure I believe this one. I certainly hope it's not true!

She did, but this is not confirmed. When she shaved her head, she was asked why she did it. She said, she doesn´t want that they continue to plug things on her head. When this is true, they did this to her even before c-ship...Someone told me, on a bald head these plugs don´t have a grip.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I feel the entire concept of the Femme Fatale tour revolved around Britney trying to flee her captors....the opening number featured what I saw as an electric chair and I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was making an artistic statement about this.

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:Where did you saw the chair,she was outside?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

She did, but this is not confirmed. When she shaved her head, she was asked why she did it. She said, she doesn´t want that they continue to plug things on her head. When this is true, they did this to her even before c-ship...Someone told me, on a bald head these plugs don´t have a grip.

Oh wow, I hadn't heard that. I thought the hairdresser who refused to shave her head said that she asked Britney why and she said something like she didn't want people touching her anymore, which is sort of similar. I also heard rumors that Sam Lutfi said she didn't want her hair **** tested, and another theory is that it's related to the death of her Aunt Sandra, who I believe died of cancer and possibly lost her hair. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Well let's not get too conspiracy theorist,

she was referring to her "plug" style of hair extensions which require a lot of maintenance and time sitting down with a hairstylist. She was tired of constantly being fussed with and having people trying her fix her looks and hair.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, PinkyAndStinky said:

Oh wow, I hadn't heard that. I thought the hairdresser who refused to shave her head said that she asked Britney why and she said something like she didn't want people touching her anymore, which is sort of similar. I also heard rumors that Sam Lutfi said she didn't want her hair **** tested, and another theory is that it's related to the death of her Aunt Sandra, who I believe died of cancer and possibly lost her hair. 

I believe it´s a mix of all of the statements, besides the **** thing. I may remember that she first said she did not want to be touched again and then she said the thing with  the plugs on her head.

Back then, there were rumors that she was **** in a club by many different men. Larry said after she shaved her head, that something very horrible has happened to her and it will hopefully never happened again.

3 minutes ago, femmepop said:

Well let's not get too conspiracy theorist,

she was referring to her "plug" style of hair extensions which require a lot of maintenance and time sitting down with a hairstylist. She was tired of constantly being fussed with and having people trying her fix her looks and hair.

How did you know? Do you been there? Did you talk to Britney about her style?:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

• Like 1

This story does make sense to me unfortunately…. The “15 minute evaluation” has always haunted me. If this is true then it makes me think that after the ECT she was in her bewildered state and then the Spar guy came in and said something like “she does have large lapses in her memory at the moment” and Team Con twisted that into her having “dementia.” And that’s why Spar now is like “I don’t know why she’s still in this conservatorship.” Which shows that he thought whatever issues he observed in her were temporary, not chronic. No actual dementia diagnosis (or ANY diagnosis really, or declaration of incapacity) could ever be made in 15 minutes. 

• Like 6
51 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

How did you know? Do you been there? Did you talk to Britney about her style?:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

the truth is none of us know, we are all just sitting here speculating.

BUT on the We Need To Talk About Britney podcast from March 2021, the host interviewed a former Britney hairstylist  Roberta Inez (who was brought on board at start of conservatorship) and this is what I based my remarks on.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, femmepop said:

the truth is none of us know, we are all just sitting here speculating.

BUT on the We Need To Talk About Britney podcast from March 2021, the host interviewed a former Britney hairstylist  Roberta Inez (who was brought on board at start of conservatorship) and this is what I based my remarks on.

Ok, I´m sorry. did not mean to be rude.I did not know that a hairstylist talked about it.The most important thing we know: Brit wants to get out of c-ship.We should concentrate on that. When she is free, she will tell us the truth. But it´ not important yet but I hope that Bit tells EVERYTHING they did to her to the court and police. Even the stuff pre-c-ship, because it leads into it.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, GloryTOPanizer said:

What the actual fk? 

Is that LEGAL on the US? 

That's an ilegal procedure in my country and like medieval stuff. 

Sorry u have to go through that dude, keep strong

Yeah it is at where I live which is in California.

It should be illegal cause of the long term damage it does to the brain.

And thank you for your kind words

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

OMG,you did?:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: I feel so sorry for you and hope you will get completely healthy soon and never need it again!!!:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

In Germany we have a successful singer and producer, Hubert Kah.Because of him, I know how bad that is. And that electroshocks are only very rarely used today,if nothing else helps.

He has been battering depression for decades, medication and psychotherapy do not work.

I pray for you and hope you get well.I'm so sorry!

Yeah 

I decided to do it cause I heard this girl talking about it like it "saved" her life and she was healed from depression

and I was SEVERELY depressed cause the love of my life left me and I was willing to do ANYTHING

to release those negative feelings.

However I feel like its also the Hospital's fault for not explaining thoroughly what ECT is and what it does

instead they just let me sign away my rights and I should've had someone advocate for me but like I said,

I was in a REALLY dark state 

And thank you for your kind words!

It means alot! 

• Love 6

Shock “therapy” is fuc king brutal and inhumane, how could a father do that to his own child.. Sad and heartbreaking as it is, I believe it. It would explain how her memory about certain things is so wonky at times. What a nightmare, poor Britney. But she’s stronger than what they’ve put her through. Also if anyone remembers, Britney is sitting in an Electric Chair during the FFT opening number.. creepy, and can’t believe how they've been openly mocking Britney with her own art. 

• Love 1