ELECTROSHOCK THERAPY?! REAL Reason Britney Was Put in Conservatorship

I just hope she didn't get through with all of this, I posted this article a week back but I felt it's too depressing hence I requested people to delete it. 

I really don't know what to believe at this point, I need this thing to end and then Britney doing an exclusive interview and tell her side of the story. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I understand completely about this topic.

I actually DID ECT for 2 years cause I had severe depression due to a major loss in my life

and I HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT!

I would wake up from it feeling nauseous, vomiting, couldnt face bright lights and couldnt walk upright for hours.

I also hated the multiple needles they put in me to put me under anesthesia and how they wouldnt let me be released from it.

I felt forced against my will to take it even when I insisted cause I signed a contract that I should've read.

But anyways:

Overall it HAS affected my memory and 2 years later, I STILL have memory problems

even though im fkn 27!

It was probably one of the WORST times in my life and yet ironically I cant forget that.

Sorry if im talking too much about myself:

I just wanted to share my experience of what ECT was like.

Bless you, hope you’re doing okay now 🙏🏻❤️

• Love 1

Ok but I need proof for this. If they did this to her for no reason it's horrying. ECT is supposed to be a last resort for people with very bad and chronic depression who've tried everything there is to try and felt no improvement. Even then it's a hit or miss and there are serious side effects.  Had a friend who had done ECT and right after a session she would have no memory of things, she was confused and mixed things up. It faded away pretty quickly but the memory gaps from that particular time stayed.

Who the hell signs off on treating a patient with supposed psychosis with ECT as first line treatment? Who even diagnoses Psychosis within minutes or hours to then perform ECT on a patient straight away? Just because Jamie wanted it? What even? How does that place still have a license to operate?

If they did this to her to get her under a conservatorship this is a serious crime they need to go to jail for. Them and whoever performed that procedure on her without even so much as questioning it. It's abuse, abuse of power, medical abuse, you could go on for days, it's inflicted physical harm, what the hell.

If this is true I want to know if Jamie mentioned that anywhere in the records because if he did and the judge knew then she's to be sued for this, too.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I have read that ECT is milder than it used to be (not that that means much since it used to be unbelievably horrific) and that some people have found it helpful.

But there’s still serious side effects & controversy around it and I thought it was supposed to be considered only as a last resort? Like for people who have severe mental illness and have already tried lots of different medications without getting any relief. 

And Jamie can’t just waltz in and order ECT to be done. Doctors had to approve this.  

So my point is …A 5150 is only for a couple of days. How would Britney’s doctors have even known if medication was or wasn’t working yet?? Why would they have even offered ECT as an option at that point?? 

Obviously, we don’t know if that’s what they did. But if this is true … they need to be investigated and sued for malpractice.

her second one lasted two weeks.

still, i don't know if they did that to her or something, but i do have reason to believe she went through ECT in the 2010s. I mean, it's safe and the such. But it can be painful and it's only a last resort when the meds don't work.

1 hour ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

If this happened to her, I wonder why she didn't bring it up in her speech? She spoke about the Lithium, but not this? IDK, I'm not sure I believe this one. I certainly hope it's not true!

because she only talked about the last 3 years.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I actually DID ECT for 2 years cause I had severe depression due to a major loss in my life

I would wake up from it feeling nauseous, vomiting, couldnt face bright lights and couldnt walk upright for hours.

I also hated the multiple needles they put in me to put me under anesthesia and how they wouldnt let me be released from it.

I felt forced against my will to take it even when I insisted cause I signed a contract that I should've read.

But anyways:

Overall it HAS affected my memory and 2 years later, I STILL have memory problems

even though im fkn 27!

It was probably one of the WORST times in my life and yet ironically I cant forget that.

i’m so so sorry you went thru that 

i hope ur in a better headspace now❤️❤️

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Persona said:

Ok but I need proof for this. If they did this to her for no reason it's horrying. ECT is supposed to be a last resort for people with very bad and chronic depression who've tried everything there is to try and felt no improvement. Even then it's a hit or miss and there are serious side effects.  Had a friend who had done ECT and right after a session she would have no memory of things, she was confused and mixed things up. It faded away pretty quickly but the memory gaps from that particular time stayed.

Who the hell signs off on treating a patient with supposed psychosis with ECT as first line treatment? Who even diagnoses Psychosis within minutes or hours to then perform ECT on a patient straight away? Just because Jamie wanted it? What even? How does that place still have a license to operate?

If they did this to her to get her under a conservatorship this is a serious crime they need to go to jail for. Them and whoever performed that procedure on her without even so much as questioning it. It's abuse, abuse of power, medical abuse, you could go on for days, it's inflicted physical harm, what the hell.

If this is true I want to know if Jamie mentioned that anywhere in the records because if he did and the judge knew then she's to be sued for this, too.

If it’s true it would explain why they want to keep that medicinal information super sealed

• Love 1
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

But anyways:

even though im fkn 27!

I am really sorry for what you have been through :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I hope it helped you in the end though.

I've fought with depression myself but I never had such treatment. I used to go visit a relative of mine in a clinic when they had a nervous breakdown, and there were people that were having ECT. Not fun at all.

• Love 1