ELECTROSHOCK THERAPY?! REAL Reason Britney Was Put in Conservatorship

18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I understand completely about this topic.

I actually DID ECT for 2 years cause I had severe depression due to a major loss in my life

and I HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT!
Β 

I would wake up from it feeling nauseous, vomiting, couldnt face bright lights and couldnt walk upright for hours.

I also hated the multiple needles they put in me to put me under anesthesia and how they wouldnt let me be released from it.

I felt forced against my will to take it even when I insisted cause I signed a contract that I should've read.

But anyways:

Overall it HAS affected my memory and 2 years later, I STILL have memory problems

even though im fkn 27!

It was probably one of the WORST times in my life and yet ironically I cant forget that.

Sorry if im talking too much about myself:

I just wanted to share my experience of what ECT was like.

Thank you for bringing more clarity to this. Hopefully you’re in a much better place now. Life is rough. β™₯️

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Thank you for bringing more clarity to this. Hopefully you’re in a much better place now. Life is rough. β™₯️

You're welcome and aw thank you for your kind words.

Yeah I just wanted to make sure everyone knows what exactly the symptoms of ECT are.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I understand completely about this topic.

I actually DID ECT for 2 years cause I had severe depression due to a major loss in my life

and I HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT!
Β 

I would wake up from it feeling nauseous, vomiting, couldnt face bright lights and couldnt walk upright for hours.

I also hated the multiple needles they put in me to put me under anesthesia and how they wouldnt let me be released from it.

I felt forced against my will to take it even when I insisted cause I signed a contract that I should've read.

But anyways:

Overall it HAS affected my memory and 2 years later, I STILL have memory problems

even though im fkn 27!

It was probably one of the WORST times in my life and yet ironically I cant forget that.

Sorry if im talking too much about myself:

I just wanted to share my experience of what ECT was like.

OMG that's so ******* sadΒ :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: i'm so sorry for what you have gone through, i hope you're doing better tho i'm sure it still is a horrible situationΒ :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3

I have read thatΒ ECT is milder than it used to be (not that that means much since it used to be unbelievably horrific)Β and that some people have found it helpful.

But there’s still seriousΒ side effects &Β controversy around it and I thought it was supposed to be considered onlyΒ as a last resort?Β LikeΒ for people who haveΒ severe mental illnessΒ and have alreadyΒ triedΒ lots of different medications without getting any relief.Β 

And Jamie can’t just waltz in and order ECT to be done. Doctors had to approve this.Β Β 

So my point is …A 5150 is only for a couple of days. How would Britney’sΒ doctorsΒ have even known if medication was or wasn’t working yet??Β Why would they have even offered ECTΒ as an option at that point??Β 

Obviously, we don’t know if that’s what they did.Β ButΒ if this is true … they need to be investigated and suedΒ for malpractice.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 5