Normani and Cardi B - "Wild Side" music video

Normani doesn't even have a first album out and she's already completely naked showing her bare ãss? Where can she go from here shock value-wise? They'll be no mystery with her. The song is decent. I like Cardi but that rap was weak. The choreo was on 🔥🔥🔥 though. 

That barely there "bikini" costume would've been great for a VMA performance reveal.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, hot mess said:

Stunning visuals and jaw dropping choreography. However, the song is giving me Doja Cat boring *** midtempo realness. It saddens me cause she's really talented.

Come on let’s be real now at least Doja’s mid tempo songs have catchy melodies :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Budget. Check! 

Choreo. Check!

Looks. Check!

Sickening Beat. Check!

Cardi B. Check! 

And with all of that, I still didn’t like the song. And I know why. Normani’s voice. She sounds exactly the same beginning to end. Nothing exciting and no ups and downs that take you into a journey. Just sooooo bland. Still super talented and she deserves success. Just not my cup of tea. 

• Like 3

BreatheHeavy (Exhale) is a POP forum and y'all have a history of not appreciating modern R&B music so all these negative reactions are sadly expected here. But for fans of today's R&B... Normani turned in the assignment complete with extra credit! The song is bangin' the video is sick and people are definitely talking. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+

Love Normani (gorgeous and probably best dancer out there) but this was dull for me and I’m a huge RnB fan… but not feeling this.

Im also looking forward to the day these girls stop recreating the same Megan thee Stallion video over and over again.

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

I still root for her 

• Like 3

Two years to release.... THIS???? she has SO MUCH POTENTIAL! I think she is the most powerful "harmony". but this release stinks

In my opinion:
boring song. waaaaay toooooo s-e-x-y... maybe its because im old, but gosh... and the out of nowhere comes this AMAZING dance break full of attitude. but thsts just it... then goes back to waaaaay toooooo s-e-x-y takes.

Yes, the problem must b me and my age... is the "wave" of songs heavily about s&x... talking way too dirty... nah... not my style AT ALL

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Like 1