Britney Spears at the arcade

1 minute ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I can't find the clip on youtube but I recognize her look from an MTV News special with Brian McFadden (VJ not singer) where he went with her to rehearse for SNL and different things around that time in 2000. I'm fairly sure the top is from the SNL 2000 photoshoot so those things all align.

That helps immensely, thanks! I have a retro gaming/SEGA site and was gonna share this up on our social media tomorrow haha

• Love 2

imagine being this close to her... i think i would collapse - this is why i've never done a meet and greet... its too many years of emotions and moments, memories ... TOO much to unpack i just wouldn't even know what to say. i would probably cry (and she doesn't like that, which i totally get) and also the concept of "fan" is very weird if you think about it LOL.

anyways i feel like i would collapse or just look at her from afar... i couldn't come up to her or talk to her. it'd be too much for me.

edit: lol what a random comment on my part.

Edited by nthenwkiss
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

imagine being this close to her... i think i would collapse - this is why i've never done a meet and greet... its too many years of emotions and moments, memories ... TOO much to unpack i just wouldn't even know what to say. i would probably cry (and she doesn't like that, which i totally get) and also the concept of "fan" is very weird if you think about it LOL.

anyways i feel like i would collapse or just look at her from afar... i couldn't come up to her or talk to her. it'd be too much for me.

edit: lol what a random comment on my part.

Same. Minus the crying :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Haha 1