Why hasn't Kylie Minogue spoken up about #FreeBritney?

45 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Well, I think some people didn’t read the post and prefer to make disrespectful comments about her. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

First of all, Kylie Minogue is well known worldwide and has a long career full of hits. Some US divas would kill anyone for a career like hers: Good live vocals, big shows, quality music, awards and respect from public and critics. Moking on an artist like Kylie and comparing her to no-talent celebrities is just the proof of the ignorance of some users. So before making jokes, educate yourself.:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Now, focusing on the real question:

I don’t know. I just know that she just had beautiful words for Britney in the past, she never made fun or look down on her as an artist or person like many others did. For me is enough to think that she supports Britney as an artist and woman.

Sometimes you don’t have to make a public statement to prove something and for me is better than speaking a few words late just because a fanbase called you insensitive and ungrateful.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Postscript: In Europe many people also have no idea who many singers from US are, but we also call them uneducated. Don’t be like them.:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

And certain US born acts and icons actually had better careers like Anastasia, and tina Turner, when asked why she moved from the us, her answer explained everything, my career in Europe never faded like it did in the US, I can still sell out in Europe, hell even Diana Ross actually had a bigger career in Europe same with Donna summer than most people realize, plus Michael Jackson remained a superstar long after the US abandoned him. 

Plus Britney had a lot more hits in Europe than her native US as well. 

• Like 1

Remember Kylie minogue described Kylie Jenner perfectly in her files to dismiss Jenner trademarking Kylie,

A woman who mocks black culture and their men, people with disabilities and other stuff. 

But, when asked about that infamous court filing, she said she had nothing to do with that, but that was her lawyers doing, and by the time it got out, it was too late, but to say I was disappointed by their statements is an understatement.  

White women can be attracted to black men only, it's a preference but god forbid my lawyer's highlight her love life as racist, but I'm willing to take the blame since they represented me anyway. 

No shade but all the US queens currently doing the whole Mariah on Jlo "I don't know her" gag just makes you look kinda stereotypically 'American'.

The U.S. is a huge market for anyone to break of course, but it's not the only one that matters.

Kylie Minogue is huge literally everywhere else in the world, including South America.

Personally I do not like her music although seems very down to earth and sweet, but yeh... get over yourself.

• Like 1