Why hasn't Kylie Minogue spoken up about #FreeBritney?

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Wow that’s crazy I thought Kylie was a WW artist. Slow is an absolute bop. 

Good for you for channeling freebritney :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

As has been said before, the fact that she is not known in certain cities/towns of united states, does not mean that she is not a WW artist, because YES, SHE IS BIG :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

6 hours ago, ElToxico said:

She doesn't have that big of a platform to actually be an influence at all....

She's nothing more than nostalgia in the US nfortunately

I like Kylie but I agree with your post. Disco is ******* amazing but how many people in America would say "WHO?" if you said "Kylie Minogue". Or you might have people that veer into "Oh, that chick that did "Can't Get You Out Of My Head". Yeah, I remember that song."

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ElToxico said:

of Top Dance/Electronic Albums.......LOL

Ask anyone under the age of 25 who Kylie is and everyone will answer Jenner......

And that answer kills me because I'm very 'ugh' when it concerns that whole family. But the truth is the truth. You just say "Kylie" and the go to answer would be Jenner.

1 minute ago, glitterfalls said:

I like Kylie but I agree with your post. Disco is ******* amazing but how many people in America would say "WHO?" if you said "Kylie Minogue". Or you might have people that veer into "Oh, that chick that did "Can't Get You Out Of My Head". Yeah, I remember that song."

I absolutely ADORE Kylie Minogue...I was just stating the facts.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

Why hasn’t Kylie spoke yet 

She's one of the artists that remains nonpolitical and very quiet. 

She was asked on an issue about transgender and bathrooms, she said a nice comment that wouldn't cause divide and an opinion. 

But she privately supports it, but I hate to say it Kylie fans don't generally care for Britney, especially the ones who has been there since day one when Kylie debuted in 1987, when Britney was 6 years old. 

Y'all acting like Kylie Minogue is nothing, have some fuc***g respect!

She's consistently put out great pop music and put on some amazing shows!

Check out The Aphrodite tour!

ICON! She puts on better tours than Madonna now.

ICONIC: 

FABULOUS:

QUEEN:

Please do NOT mention this pop queen and that other Kylie in the same sentence again, Queen Minogue does NOT deserve to be disrespected like this! 🙏🏻💜

• Love 5