Why hasn't Kylie Minogue spoken up about #FreeBritney?

Would anyone even know that she made a statement? I can't imagine that she's huge on social media anyway, so any support that she shows will land on deaf ears because her stanbase is composed of 50+ year old gay man who probably don't use social media (see: Madonna's stanbase). :roxxy:

Y'all should go pester Rihanna since she actually had a song with Britney a decade ago and hasn't spoken up.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, GloryTOPanizer said:

Sorry but Kylie is huge WW, not that huge in the US. But u know... Americans think if ure not huge in US ure nothing. Meh. SHE'S POP ROYALTY. Shes pop icon on Latin America asia and Oceania. and have amzing tours all over the world (more tours than Brit) and amzing quality like madonna s tours. 

The thing is she's never speak her mind on media about her life or thoughts. She just talk about music most of the time. 

She is also huge in Europe.

• Love 2

What I’d really like to know is why Harold Bishop has been so schtum on the whole situation :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Anyway, stop with this nonsense. Not everyone is gonna weigh in on something that  has nothing to do with them and that they have zero influence over. I feel like people are always looking for something or someone to pick at. Give it a rest.

• Haha 7

I mean... they live in completely different worlds. I know they're both pop singers but bringing up the question as to why Kylie hasn't spoken up is like bringing up the question as to why every single female pop star in the world has not spoken up. She really has no need to. 

• Love 1