Jodi switches it up now thinks Britney’s cons is unfair

22 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She did say that...Because she came out swinging at the start...But then she softened her tone at the end..

"I'd like for my boyfriend to be able to drive me in his car, and I want to meet with a therapist once a week, not twice a week, and I want him to come to my home, because I actually know I can take a little therapy (laughing)."

I'm not saying that Jodi is a "best case scenario."

I'm saying that I think Britney knows that sticking with Jodi for now is the best way to work her way out of a mess that Jodi wasn't a part of creating.

i know i just dont want us to forget. ;)

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Ingham had the chance to be like Jodi and try to help Britney now, even if it's 13 years too late, yet he decided to quit instead, making him look even worse.

Not really. I feel like Jodi can back herself up by claiming she is new into the whole c-ship thing. She was just added like a year and a half, wasnt she? After the restraining order against to replace Jamie?

Sh1tngham has been involved for 13 years, not just into the making of the c-ship but in the unlawful procedures. He has done less than nothing during this whole time, he couldnt find an excuse to all the things Britney spoke about. 

And she just exposed the sh1t they did to her only from 2018 to 2019, only god knows what other things she had to go through since 2008 to date. The Ronan Farrow article it's a glimpse of it. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Like 1

Britney said Jody was becoming too much like her father, but that can easily be backed up with Jody saying Jamie isn’t approving everything asked. And that ends up with the blame on Jody. Say Britney asked for something and Jamie denied it, it’s on Jody to have to tell her no she can’t have that. Britney is a capable adult being told no about things involving her life. There’s no way that type of relationship would be easy to have. I imagine that would make anyone angry with another person. Not saying Jody is some saint but there’s probably more to that story. Even with Britney complaining about not getting her nails done, California is and has been very strict on the covid closures, so the maids having their nails done just means they knew someone willing to break the rules, and her mom going to a spa in a red state that likely didn’t give a **** to impose rules is also completely different. They definitely could have screened people to come to her home and have that stuff done but Jamie probably would have denied that expense because Jamie clearly has a small *** budget for her beauty supplies, which you can tell based on the cheap extensions she usually seems to have. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Not really. I feel like Jodi can back herself up by claiming she is new into the whole c-ship thing. She was just added like a year and a half, wasnt she? After the restraining order against to replace Jamie?

Sh1tngham has been involved for 13 years, not just into the making of the c-ship but in the unlawful procedures. He has done less than nothing during this whole time, he couldnt find an excuse to all the things Britney spoke about. 

And she just exposed the sh1t they did to her only from 2018 to 2019, only god knows what other things she had to go through since 2008 to date. The Ronan Farrow article it's a glimpse of it. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

but he could've played dumb, and just focus on seeking termination as Jodi is doing. Jodi was accused by Britney too, yet she's not all like "oh, I'm gonna prove she's wrong" she's just playing now on "Britney's side". And even if Jodi was named conservator recently, I understand she had been involved as a care manager or something since before, most likely working under Jamie's orders like everyone else.

At the end of the day, no formal accusation has been done against Ingham or anyone. Who knows, maybe Britney would've even forgiven him if he helped her this time.

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

I’m not buying Jodi’s sudden “we are getting this thing terminated ASAP” BS.  I think it’s also funny that in these documents, she is ADMITTING that she KNEW how badly Britney wanted Jamie removed, yet what did she do to attempt to remove him!?

All these sudden changes of heart are a direct result of Britney's testimony. I can't help but wonder what would have happened if she wasn't heard so publicly.  I'm so glad Britney was finally heard by the world because that's the only reason we're finally seeing any changes. People really do dirt when they think no one is watching.

• Like 1

it's so evident to me how scared they are and how everyone's suddenly acting all nice and against the cship... i mean, this is what we wanted, for them to be scared so the cship ends, and that's what's finally happening. after britney gave her testimony everything has changed and i'm so happy about it. but i'm not going to praise jodi now bc of this, she's acting out of fear of being sued by britney and cancelled by the public.

• Love 1

One thing that nobody seems to notice is that Jody keeps saying now that Britney will eventually end the conservatorship. So that means that the statements like “gravely ill” or “severe mental health issues” is a narrative that online James is pushing 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think if Ingham would've actually done something to help Britney terminate the conservatorship, she would've been ok with keeping him as the lawyer, but at this point it was obvious he wasn't gonna do anything.

Ingham had the chance to be like Jodi and try to help Britney now, even if it's 13 years too late, yet he decided to quit instead, making him look even worse. He even got us for a bit with what he started doing last year. Not that for helping her now, his past behavior would've been forgotten, but at least it would've been some sort of vindication, which is what Jodi obviously is trying to do now.

Even Jamie himself could've been like, "ok, it's over, I'm out" and escape before more dirty stuff comes out, but he's so demented that he will keep dragging this as much as he can.

The difference between Jodi and Ingham?

Team CON doesn't have any dirt on Jodi to hold over her...But they sure do on Ingham!

• Love 1
  • Like 1