Shakira drops new video 'Don't Wait Up' - Watch now

Update: video is out now

Update: the single is out, after it leaked online earlier today

Update: she's shared the cover artwork for the single due on Friday 

Shakira updated her social media with a gradient picture to tease her new music. A link to pre-save on Spotify was also shared.

Last month she said in a Vogue Mexico article that her new song would be coming out in July and that she had already filmed a music video for it, with a new album expected to drop in 2022, followed by a possible summer tour.

Update: she has shared a cryptic teaser on her social media 

Related:

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Pls Britney did the same thing with slumber party too 

And I'm a hypocrite. What else is new? :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: To be fair, I love both MVs, but they're still cheap queerbaiting. I don't really care that much myself, but I would totally understand if any lesbians got offended by either MV considering the ***ualization and selective acceptance they have had to deal with for decades. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Radio djs heard the track 

They described it as Hung Up (Madonna) meets Don't stop now (Dua Lipa) and shakira's 2009 Gay hit She wolf..

So she listened to us fans of She wolf we want more of that style of music 

I'm here for it, since I'm tired of her urban songs, but it's funny 'cause when She Wolf came out people were mad because that was like the opposite of what Shakira used to be before 

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Radio djs heard the track 

They described it as Hung Up (Madonna) meets Don't stop now (Dua Lipa) and shakira's 2009 Gay hit She wolf..

So she listened to us fans of She wolf we want more of that style of music 

I ******* knew she was going back to she wolf era 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block